After a long flight from France, i book in Center Point Silom for one night by the recommandation of a turism desk in the airport of BKK Suvarnabhum. I usually stay in Lebua Hotel ( 500 meters from Center point Silom) because is very close from French Embassy, and was convenient for me because i had an appointment there. I can say i was very happy of my staying in Center point Silom and will come back there for sure for my next stay in BKK . I would like to thank Mr Tan & Mr Tony from the reception who gave me an Upgreat upon C/I, they were very efficient and welcomed in a nice way. I really appreciate it after a so long flight. I had a very nice room, spacious, clean with all accomodations. In room you have everything, even a washing machine. It's a little appartment. When i enter in bathroom, i found a Japanese Toilet, was the first time i see one and was very funny to use it . All the staff are very friendly and helpfull. Especially the bellboy team. So i will like to say a special thank to Mr Alex, Mr Tiger , Mr Aaron who make our stay more comfortable. There are very polite, helpfull, smily, friendly and efficient, they make the difference. As i work as Head Concierge in big hotel in Geneva, i know witch staff are good or no. My wife join me during the night and they allowed us to park our car in front of the Hotel for the night. We unfortunately didn't try your restaurant because close very early 10 pm and the breakfast in the morning because we wake up to late. We was suppose to stay for one night but for some reason we had to extend our stay for one more night. After the experience in this hotel we decided to book for one more night. I check the price on Booking and Agoda to have an idea, and was the same price that we had but off course for a standard room not for the suite we had the night before. So we walking at the reception, and ask the price for night and they told us 3000 THB. As i see the price cheaper on the travel agent, i told them and ask them if was possible to have the same price that i saw. And they told me, no it's not possible to gave you this price you must book on the travel agent to have this price. I was really surprise about the answer from them. As i know, how it's work in hospitality business, i told them is ridiculous , that you don't gave me the same price that i saw in Booking and Agoda because if i book with them i will have the same price that yesterday, and hotel have to pay commission for them and instate of a C/I of 5 min it will take longer. They still refuse, i speak with the Duty Manager Mr Joey, but he didn't wanted to change his position because as i understand it's the politic of the Hotel and after he will have problem with Sales Department. Anyway, i directly book the room with Booking and as i was thinking when i come back with the reservation they had to search for my booking who was not update in there system, and the C/I take nearly 20 minutes, was very long and they had problem with the printer. Mr Tony was very nice, polite and finnaly gave us nice room, and i know that the fault not come from him, he really make everything to arrange the situation. I really enjoy my staying there and really like your staff but in my opignion you should change your politic about Room Booking, to not have such problem.
I will come back for sure in Hotel for my next stay in BKK but now i know that i will have to book via a travel agent to have the best deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centre Point Hotel Silom, situated on the top of Robinson Bangrak Department Store and at the bank of Chao Phraya River, is in proximity to Saphan Taksin skytrain (BTS) station and Sathorn ferry pier; aiding quick and easy transfer to: The Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha Temple, Wat Pho Temple, Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun), and Asiatique - the Riverfront and Community Mall (night bazaar). The hotel’s building is in the Jewelry Trade District of Silom and Sathorn road. It takes just a 5 min. drive to BKK Sea Shell Museum, and Sri Mahamariamma Temple; a mere 10 min. drive to Pat Pong (night life), and a short 15 min. drive to China Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Agoda, Travelbag, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Centre Point Hotel Silom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centre Point Silom Bangkok
- Centre Point Silom Hotel Bangkok