“Rip Off!”

Embassy Suit Gallery Bangkok Tailor
Ranked #36 of 475 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: A full service bespoke custom tailor
Chicago
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Rip Off!”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Went here from a referral by our hotel (Sofitel so Bangkok). Charged us $600/suit and found out later it was twice the price others had paid. When we tried to cancel 20 minutes after ordering, the salesperson told us it had already been sent to the "factory" to be made. Needless to say, we would never recommend them and told our hotel the same. Don't make the same mistake we did.

Visited June 2014
6 Thank Gunnarellis
EmbassySuitGallery, Managing Director at Embassy Suit Gallery Bangkok Tailor, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Dear Gunnarellis,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us the feedback regarding your recent visit at Embassy Suit Gallery.

We are terribly sorry that your experience went below your expectation.

It is very important for us to restore your trust and confident although we realize there's nothing we can do to change the past, and therefore, we would like to have the opportunity to personally discuss with you.

Should you consider this, kindly drop a quick email to me via natapicha@gmail.com as we truly hope you would allow us to make things right and serve you better in the future.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Way Overpriced!”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We were referred to this tailor by the hotel (sofitel so bangkok). Nice selection and fast work but charged $600 per 2-piece suit! Almost double what others had paid. When we asked to cancel the order 20 minutes later- we were told the "factory" already started working on it. Reported our disappointment back to the hotel and will be telling our friends, many of whom have upcoming trips to Bangkok not to go to Embassy Suits.

Visited June 2014
8 Thank Marisaellis
Dear Marisaellis,

We are terribly sorry that your experience went below your expectation.

I look forward to hearing from you.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Tailor made suites”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

I visited Embassy Suites gallery on My personal trip to Bangkok and have made two suites , 4 shirts and two pants. They all are perfectly fit and I'm very excited. John was very helpful in explaining the selection of the material and have the suites delivered on time.

Yonas Atoma

Visited May 2014
11 Thank Yonas A
EmbassySuitGallery, Managing Director at Embassy Suit Gallery Bangkok Tailor, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Dear Yonas Atoma,

What a wonderful feedback and recommendation you wrote here! Thank you so much, it is very motivated and encouraging for us!

I have shared your compliment to John. He has asked me to pass his appreciation to your kind message and that he hopes to welcome you back in a near future.

We hope your plan will bring you back to Bangkok once again and we, Embassy Suit Gallery will receive the opportunity to welcome you back, we love to have the pleasure of seeing you as our regular guest!

Have a great week ahead!

Sheffield, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Superb service and quality !!!”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

I have just come back from a trip which included 5 days in Bangkok. I was recommended this place by one of the staff at my hotel who told me the hotel management have their suits made there. I went along and was so impressed by their customer service. A big thank you to Woody - who took me to the shop (and back to the hotel) on each of my visits. And,to Joe - who was really knowledgeable and understanding, especially in helping me to decide on the design of my suits. I had 2 suits made. Now I am back in the UK and wearing them, I am even more delighted with them,than when I collected them from the shop. My only disappointment is that I did not order 4 suits. Absolutely great quality and service, I would not even think about going anywhere else in Bangkok for a suit to be made :)

Visited May 2014
8 Thank Smudger7761
Dear Smudger7761,

Beforehand I would like to thank you for your feedback and recommendations. I am happy to know that we did not let you down in your expectations from the Embassy Suit Gallery and you are impressed in our service. I appreciate the time and effort on your experience in our tailor-made service.

I have shared your compliment to Woody, I can tell you that he couldn't stop smiling! He has asked me to pass his warm regards to your kind message and that he hopes to welcome you back in a near future.

Please do not stay away too long but return soon as we love to have the pleasure of welcome you back as our regular guest!

Until we meet again, please keep well and have a wonderful week ahead!

Cannes, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“I recommend thousand times !”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

During my travel for 3 days in Bangkok, I was in the Grand Millennium Hotel…
I asked to the reception where I can do extremely nice suits and shirts? (many shops in Bangkok and I wanted to have the best quality, price and service...
They directly recommended me Embassy Suit Gallery, a driver came to me on the lobby to bring me on the shop, I met John and his staff, extremely professionals, they advice me very well and I ordered one suit, 5 shirts (I had a model from my famous tailored in Paris)
For the shirts, they made in one day the perfect replica for the suit in 2 days a perfect James Bond style…
I decided to make more, I ordered the same suit in an other color, 2 other shirts… and I paid the sending for the France…
I recommend for sure this 5* shop
On top, the driver brought me in all the places that I wanted to see during the day and the evening for free…
Thank you for everything !!!

Visited March 2014
9 Thank William B
EmbassySuitGallery, Managing Director at Embassy Suit Gallery Bangkok Tailor, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Dear Khun William B.,

Greeting from Embassy Suit Gallery!

What a delightful news to learn that you had a wonderful experience with us and John was professional and made your tailoring even more fabulous. Thank you for taking time to write a review and recommend us here in TripAdvisor.

Have a great week ahead!