Advice for Travel agents in India most of the agents prefer Seasons Siam Bangkok and they advice it as famous among indians.WE were the group of 13 the hotel is average .
1. Beds were smelly and old
2. Bathrooms doors not able to lock
3. Ac cooling was low
4. Sshowers not working have to get it changed
In short its better to find the other hotel in bangkok.
Dont go by tranvel agents advice directly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here at Seasons Siam Hotel we aim to make your holidays as relaxing and as comfortable as possible. Combining charm with quality, we offer 177 stylish room which are contemporary yet comfortable. Our location is conveniently only forty minutes from the airport, near the Pratunam market, Suanpakkad Palace, Suansantipab Park and the Victory Monument BTS Skytrain station are only a five minute walk from the hotel. An oasis of calm within the bustle of bangkok, our hotel welcomes you with warmth and professionalism, as well as offering all modern facilities for your ease. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Seasons Siam Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Bangkok Siam Hotel Bangkok
- Accor Bangkok Siam