“WOW!!!!”
Review of Casa Nithra

Casa Nithra
Ranked #65 of 885 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

I am so glad I found this hotel!
check in was a bit dodgy as the room was only checked out of 10 minutes prior to our arrival so we had to wait an extra 40 min to get in.
staff were very pleasant and helpful.
the air con had to be controlled from by the front door which in all other hotels I stayed in had a remote control but managed to get it on a consistent temp and was all good.
we had a suite and the whole room was just amazing, wish we could have stayed longer and would most definitely like to return if we ever get the chance.
so glad the pool was open until 9pm, wasn't sure if we would able to get a chance to have a dip but luckily we did and the view of bangkok is spectacular!!!
very good night sleep, thank you!!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Management4You, Manager at Casa Nithra, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Dear guest,

I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations and I am delighted to hear your feedback to Tripadvisor.
I will be sure to share your comments with my team.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Casa Nithra Bangkok again in the future.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Hotel is new and nice.

We spent there one week during Song Kran. It was almost 40 degrees C !

Staff is nice and friendly help with recommendations for restaurants or arranging the taxi.
It has a nice swimming pool, but unfortunately water is not chilled, it had aprox 35 degrees so not pleasant to swim :(

Breakfast is nice, there is always at least one traditional thai dish for breakfast. But after 3-4 days it gets boring :( Scrambled/fried eggs, bacon, sausages, musli with yogurt and fruit ....and these are options. No cheese, ham, pancakes ...waffles.

2  Thank roobic
Management4You, Manager at Casa Nithra, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for leaving a review of our hotel.

Thank you so much for your comment and we are happy to know that you like our hotel and everything that we provided, hope to see you back to our hotel again

Kindly regards,

Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

Being a hospitality manager I am notoriously hard to satisfy however we loved everything about our stay in this hotel! From the moment we arrived we were greeted by the lovely, friendly and very helpful staff. Rooms were stylish and very clean. There's an awesome pool on the rooftop to escape the hustle and bustle but if you do want to get amongst it you're only a 5 minute tuk tuk ride away from Khao San Road, while many other attractions such as the grand palace and Wat Arun are within easily reachable distances, see the lovely man at the travel place next to reception if you need any help. Keep up the good work, the friendliness and the cleanliness and you will be very successful! Thank you very much for our awesome stay.... Hopefully see you soon! :)

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Linzle
Management4You, Manager at Casa Nithra, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

Dear guest,

We would like to thank you for your valuable feedback. We would like to apologize for any inconveniences occurred during your stay. We appreciate your comments and we will do our best to improve our service. And we will do our best to keep our reputation.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and sharing your feedback.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

Arrived after a 3 hour journey and we were greeted by the people on reception with a cold drink and a cold towel (I've had this before in Thailand - but I was paying £70 a night for that hotel). Room nice and clean. Could do with more drawers for clothes and air con took me a while to sort out - went from freezing to stuffy/hot quite quickly - but finally sorted it out.

Good hotel for the price.

One tip - if you need your clothes washed - go to Soi 2 (hotel is next to Soi 8 - walk is about about 10-15 minutes from hotel going towards Ko San Road area) - laundry is in a massage shop about 300-400m down Soi 2 - very good - cheap 40 bht a kilo and will do on the day. Nearly died from heat stroke finding this place - so please use and make me feel good!!

Room Tip: Rooms on the Soi 8 side of the hotel have a balcony
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Management4You, Manager at Casa Nithra, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Dear ,

Greetings from Casa Nithra Bangkok.

I would like to thank you for your detailed review of your stay in Casa Nithra. It not only shows us where we are doing the right thing in the way of service and standards but also areas that may need some attention to enhance or improves on our guests’ experience.

I am glad that you enjoyed certain aspects of your stay and would like to offer my unreserved apologies for those parts that did not reach your expectations.

May I offer my further thanks for bringing the issues of more drawers for clothes to my attention. Tha management to take action to solve to ensure there are no repeats of your inconvenience.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 4 April 2014

Stayed at Casa Nithra Bangkok for 3 nights and never regert choosing it as the start of Southeast Asia trip. Casa Nithra is a brandnew hotel sitting on the Samsen Road near Khaosan and Banglumphu district, which is the heart of the old town Bangkok. This is great location for exploring all the major tourist attractions such as the grand palace, wat Pho,... I love their chic design both ex- and interior. I stayed in the deluxe room. The room was spacious with tasteful decoration, especially the cute fish-printed head board and see-thru bathroom. Staffs were very nice and helpful all the time. Breakfast on the outdoor patio in front of the hotel was great. I will definitely stay there again and highly recommend to everyone who're looking for nice boutique hotel with high standard in old town Bangkok- Casa Nithra is the ideal choice.

Dear guest,

Many thanks for the positive feedback,
Thank you so much for reviewing us.
I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations and I am delighted to hear your feedback about our staff and we look forward to welcoming you back again sometime soon. Your review will be of great use to future guests to relate our consistency of service and product.

We will certainly look forward to welcoming you again when next you visit!

Kindly regards,

Reviewed 20 March 2014

Me and my girlfriend stayed at this hotel for 4 nights in March 2014, when the hotel had only one month of "life". We paid 40 euros per night for a double room. Casa Nithra is a very charming hotel with a very nice, polite and helpful staff. The room was perfectly clean, very confortable bed, nice bathroom, with a relaxing atmosphere and a thai personality. The swimming pool on the roof is a plus (such a pity that the small bar on the roof was not active yet). Also the position is perfect: 10 min walk from Khao San Rd. We didn't try any food service like breakfast or dinner. Strongly recommended!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ktmb84
RikkaInn4you, Manager at Casa Nithra, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your TripAdvisor review. It was a pleasure to have you visit and I am delighted to read you had a relaxing atmosphere and a Thai personality.
We look forward to welcoming you back again to “Casa Nithra” in the very near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 10 March 2014

First of all, the location of the hotel is good, it is far from the protest sites and close to the tourist attractions. The cosy khao san road is also close to this hotel (can recommend this for dinner/drinks in the evening). Wifi works good as well, and we can recommend the suite! Too bad there was only cold water when I wanted to take a bath...while there was hot water in the shower. Only on the 2nd day did we get warm water in the bathtub as well. The beds are really comfortable!! One of the most comfortable we've ever slept on. Only 2 English channels on the TV. Other than that, I strangely lost my perfume in this hotel room, while Im 100% sure I never left it from my toilet case (as I did in the last hotel for 2 weeks). So my guess is that it got stolen as I dont see how it got lost elsewise. The hotel provides a safe, so I'd recommend to make use of that or keep valuables closed in your bag!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

We would like to thank you for your valuable feedback.
We would like to apologize for any inconveniences occurred during your stay.
We appreciate your comments and we will do our best to improve.
And we will do our best to keep our reputation.

Kind regards,