“Nice and clean!”
Review of Casa Nithra

Casa Nithra
Ranked #67 of 891 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for three night. First impression it was very nice and clean ,staff very friendly. I cant say any bad things about the hotel. Good location, very quite and it is only 15 min to walk to Khoasan road. If you don't want to sleep very noisy area like Khoasan road i would definitely recommend this hotel. Only thing restaurant menu doesn't have so many option, but i liked the breakfast!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Management4You, Manager at Casa Nithra, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Dear guest,

We would like to thank you for your valuable feedback. We would like to apologize for any inconveniences occurred during your stay. We appreciate your comments and we will do our best to improve our restaurant service. And we will do our best to keep our reputation.

Management Team,

Write a ReviewReviews (1,112)

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Well, I just finished my trip to BKK and stayed in Casa Nithra for 10 nights, so I could make a good impression on the hotel. There are good and bad things about it, however my overal experience in this property is good and pleasant. Let me begin that location is the one of the weakest sides of the hotel. It takes 15-20 mins by taxi or famous tuk-tuk to get to the downtown. And please dont let taxi drivers to fool you...you dont need to pay more than 100-120 baths for this travel. Sometimes they ask for 200+ only hoping to scam you. The airport trip should not be more than 500 baths as well.
The other thing I did not like is retaurant, overpriced by Thai standards and provides a poor choice of menu items. you will find plenty of eateries offering nice western and thai food for the 2-3 times less price while the taste would be better. So, I would suggest you to go somewhere else to eat.Famous Khao Sun road is just 10 mins walk away. Go to eat there! Everything you could imagine is there for a reasonable price and superb quality. Would it be steak or prawn!
Wi-fi signal is not stable all the time and my devices tended to lose it once in a while. It is slow too. Hardly enough for skype video.
Other than that I have nothing to complain about Casa Nithra. The hotel is a new one, room looks great, bathroom is nice as well, HVAC system works well, you can adjust it to your temperature likes and preferences easily. Room has a little balcony to smoke, if you like smoking outside. The hotel staff is very helpful, polite, smiling, pleasant and willing to help you. So, this is great. Many thanks to all of them. They care for you, they really do.
There are many mini markets, 7 elevens stores and pharmacies around.
To make a long story short: would I reccomend this hotel? I would. and I will definately stay there again if or better say when I come to BKK. I greatly enjoyed the city. Good luck and have fun in this amazing city, guys!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Dear guest,

We would like to thank you for your valuable feedback. We would like to apologize for any inconveniences occurred during your stay. We appreciate your comments and we will do our best to improve our service. And we will do our best to keep our reputation.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Great choice.. this really is a little gem, especially if you appreciate smaller more intimate hotels. Khao San road is a 40 bht taxi ride away or you can walk it in 10 mins, but when you tire of the madding crowd it is a welcome relief to jump into the gorgeous rooftop pool and chill out. The hotel is new and you really can tell, everything is spotless and beautifully designed and the staff are enthusiastic and very professional. We had a standard room which was more than adequate and although the balcony was small, it was great to sit and watch the street vendors below. Casa Nithra is without a doubt my Bangkok recommendation and it’s great value too!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time write us the nice review.
You feedback is really useful both for us and for other guests who are planning to come here.
We are in the old Bangkok area which many historical places are located. Easy to use the river boat, taxi, tuktuk or even a bus. The main shopping area like siam square and sukhumvit is not too far to get there. If you don't like to stay in the busy area but would like to visit, our place is perfect.
Kindly regards,

Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

The rooms blew me away given the price. There were hotels proceed at over double in the vicinity and I have no idea what they could do better than Nithra to justify the price.

Nithra was friendly, located well (close to khosan road). If you're looking to be closer to the trendy areas of Bangkok then you're a little far away, but the nightlife at Khosan is good and the area is great for meeting people.

If I had to offer feedback I would say the menu for the pool bar needs to be expanded to a full breakfast lunch and dinner. The menu as it stands is good quality food, but there isn't enough options.

Highly recommend this hotel. It beat all my expectations.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank mikewM1656GF

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your most thoughtful review and we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us! It is always wonderful to hear when a guest is pleased with the product.

We truly appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Yours sincerely,

Management Team

Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

I am so glad I found this hotel!
check in was a bit dodgy as the room was only checked out of 10 minutes prior to our arrival so we had to wait an extra 40 min to get in.
staff were very pleasant and helpful.
the air con had to be controlled from by the front door which in all other hotels I stayed in had a remote control but managed to get it on a consistent temp and was all good.
we had a suite and the whole room was just amazing, wish we could have stayed longer and would most definitely like to return if we ever get the chance.
so glad the pool was open until 9pm, wasn't sure if we would able to get a chance to have a dip but luckily we did and the view of bangkok is spectacular!!!
very good night sleep, thank you!!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations and I am delighted to hear your feedback to Tripadvisor.
I will be sure to share your comments with my team.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Casa Nithra Bangkok again in the future.

Management Team

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Hotel is new and nice.

We spent there one week during Song Kran. It was almost 40 degrees C !

Staff is nice and friendly help with recommendations for restaurants or arranging the taxi.
It has a nice swimming pool, but unfortunately water is not chilled, it had aprox 35 degrees so not pleasant to swim :(

Breakfast is nice, there is always at least one traditional thai dish for breakfast. But after 3-4 days it gets boring :( Scrambled/fried eggs, bacon, sausages, musli with yogurt and fruit ....and these are options. No cheese, ham, pancakes ...waffles.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank roobic
Management4You, Manager at Casa Nithra, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for leaving a review of our hotel.

Thank you so much for your comment and we are happy to know that you like our hotel and everything that we provided, hope to see you back to our hotel again

Kindly regards,

Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

Being a hospitality manager I am notoriously hard to satisfy however we loved everything about our stay in this hotel! From the moment we arrived we were greeted by the lovely, friendly and very helpful staff. Rooms were stylish and very clean. There's an awesome pool on the rooftop to escape the hustle and bustle but if you do want to get amongst it you're only a 5 minute tuk tuk ride away from Khao San Road, while many other attractions such as the grand palace and Wat Arun are within easily reachable distances, see the lovely man at the travel place next to reception if you need any help. Keep up the good work, the friendliness and the cleanliness and you will be very successful! Thank you very much for our awesome stay.... Hopefully see you soon! :)

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Linzle
Management4You, Manager at Casa Nithra, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014