This was our fifth trip to Bangkok. We usually stay at the Sheraton Hotel and Towers on the river but fancied a change. However, we were very pleased with this choice booked via Hotels.com and the grounds are the feature which made this a good choice. You have got a wildlife paradise to walk around with frogs, waterfalls, lizards and an array of tropical plants displayed properly with their latin name.
The whole place is spotless and the pool is very well presented and safe.
The clients were a mixture from the world's nationalities although when we stayed the hotel was hosting a conference for 3 wheeled motorcycle dealers so there were quite alot of single males.
Unfortunately between 1.30 and 2.30am plus at 3.50am one night we were woken up by banging because they were preparing the said conference by emptying two lorries of metal pipework outside our window. However, after an amount of apporpriate gesticulating using the universal language of shouting out of the window and visiting reception we received a couple of days of free breakfasts for the family by way of apology so I believe the management were genuinely sorry for this error.
We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 star luxury hotel in Bangkok, Swissôtel Nai Lert Park is the proud recipient of “Thailand’s Leading City Resort” award at the prestigious World Travel Awards 2011. The hotel offers a unique city retreat in Thailand’s bustling capital with award-winning restaurants and a beautiful eight-acre lush tropical garden.A few minutes’ walk from the Skytrain station and all main shopping malls, with easy access to the business districts and Bangkok’s famous nightlife, the hotel is the perfect choice for both business and leisure.338 luxurious guest rooms feature private balconies overlooking the pool and gardens, while the Executive Club and exclusive suites serve the demands of even the most discerning traveller. Additional facilities include spa and fitness centre, 5 dining venues, 2 bars, 10 meeting rooms, a grand ballroom and free-form swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Prestigia, TravelUp, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Swissotel Nai Lert Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel Nai Lert Park Hotel Bangkok
- Swissotel Nai Lert Park Bangkok