+ Location excellent, right near BTS and a few stops away from Siam shopping centres. Staff so friendly and helpful - make the place. Very clean. Close to Patong night market, entertainment and street food.
- The dorm room is basic and the beds squeek a little. Can hear noice from surrounding area, but not so loud as to affect my sleep. Dorm room on 6th floor.
If your looking for basic, central and cheap accommodation with friendly service I would recommend this hostel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the City, easy access to everything. Minimalist design, maximum hospitality. The Urban Age, stylish guesthouse is the perfect choice for visitors to visit Bangkok city. As it is run by the young and helpful owner, we are sure to make you like home. An oasis of hospitality, it is ready to satisfy the accommodation needs of those traveling for leisure and even business who want to stay in a budget and modern urban guesthouse. We offer clean and safe environment where you can dine or hang out in the area for 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Agoda and HostelWorld so you can book your The Urban Age Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Urban Age Hotel Bangkok