The location of hotel is perfect. Its 3 min walk far from BTS station.Only if you look for nice pool aria then i dont recommended it. There is no service and very cold water. In ground floor is ARTUR restaurant which is the best steak house in BKK. If you want to try best American and Australian Angus beef and especialy Japanese Kobe beef dont miss Artur restaurant.
Regards to Mr. Artur and all stuff in hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bliston Suwan Park View is situated in a quiet tree-lined lane amid inner-city greenery, Bliston offers a peaceful and luxurious living environment for executives and families seeking the warmth of a home-away-from-home. Featuring 152 spacious apartments, Bliston provides a choice of one, two, and three-bedroom layouts, each tastefully decorated and designed to tailor to your every need. A variety of facilities and services, 24-hour security and CCTV surveillance, daily maid service, spectacular view of adjacent greenery and the city ensure your stay at Bliston is really a Life of Bliss. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Bliston Suwan Park View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bliston Suwan Park View Hotel Bangkok
- Bliston Suwan Park View Bangkok