i like this chain in Bangkok when i have a rental car i prefer to stay at this hotel as it close to the highway and out of the trafic of sukumvit. and within walk distance to the sky train and also to the underground train.
the room are in good condition clean and there is everything that i need include scissors and can openers a big refrigrator.
the stuff were helpfull and while doing check out the cleaners call to the reception to tell us that we forgot shoes in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here you can live life to the fullest. You can enjoy a lifestyle with all the advantages of a major city center. Cool modern decor reflects your personality in style. And your individual privacy is unequivocally ensured because the restriction of only 5 units per floor. The central business district is right on your doorstep, along with, the major tourist entertainment areas, as well as, all the benefits of living downtown. For the energetic and for those who like to green areas, Lumpini Park is just a step, skip and a jump a way. In town, very private, exclusively where you call it home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your AT EASE Saladaeng by Aetas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centre Point Saladaeng Hotel Bangkok
- Centre Point Saladaeng Bangkok