“Very nice and warm restaurant!”

Asia Herb Association Spa Auberge Eugenia
Ranked #438 of 861 Hotels in Bangkok
Bangkok, Thailand
“Very nice and warm restaurant!”
Reviewed 6 March 2013

I just had a dinner in the restaurant. I tried some pasta, salad, as well as wine. Every tastes was excellent.
And I have to write about the very nice and warm atomosphire. It's like a gorgeous privete room! We could relax a lot as we were in my room. (maybe more than that!)

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
Eugenia-HM, General Manager at Asia Herb Association Spa Auberge Eugenia, responded to this review, 7 March 2013
Dear Ryo,

You are much thanked by me and our staff for your kind words about our restaurant and its “very nice and warm atmosphere” where “every tastes … excellent”.

Our chef’s pride and joy is pleasurefying your pallet with exciting cuisine.

Yes, your comment about our restaurant being a “gorgeous private room” is exactly what the staff and I strive to create because each of our guests in our restaurant and hotel are special and deserve their own special place in the hustle wondrous Bangkok.

Kindly know that you are our special guest and are welcome again to visit us and enjoy our tasty dishes, special wines and tranquility often.

Please feel free to contact me on gm@theeugenia.com if you have any further comments, questions or special requests—for example a private party for you and your friends.

Warmest regards,

Olga Kovshanova,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
  • Korean first
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed 26 February 2013

Nice hotel, feels like 'home'. Good atmosphere, nice rooms, very friendly, good food, very good spa with massage.
Michel, the manager, is very friendly and helpful with tourist information.
Lots of nice restaurants near the hotel.
Monorail nearby.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Eugenia-HM, General Manager at Asia Herb Association Spa Auberge Eugenia, responded to this review, 5 March 2013
Dear Linda K,

Your kindness in commenting so positively on your stay is very much appreciated—Thank You!

All the staff thinks of our esteemed guests as family and strives to please as if you are visiting “home” on a special occasion.

The spa is particularly attentive to please all our patrons with famed authentic Thai massage.

Please feel free to contact me on gm@theeugenia.com if you have any further comments or questions. You will always be WelComed “home” again in The Eugenia Hotel & Spa!

Warmest regards,

Olga Kovshanova,
Delft, The Netherlands
Reviewed 25 February 2013

I spend 5 days here in februari of 2013. Hands down one of the most relaxt and ambiatic hotels I have ever visited. The Cononial interior is extraordinarily well sought together and feels like it has been there forever, even though the hotel is just short of a decade old.
The staff is really nice and very friendly. It is a magnificent environment to work in, so I can only imagine were their ethic comes from.
The in house spa is worth visiting. A most refreshing Thai massage after a long trip was soothing and very welcome!

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
Eugenia-HM, Manager at Asia Herb Association Spa Auberge Eugenia, responded to this review, 27 February 2013
Dear tgeraedts,

Thank you for taking your time to write such an amazing review of our hotel.
We indeed want to transport anyone back in time to the era of the olden generation and colonial times the moment the person walks through our door. I am happy to know our decor and theme is successful.

I have encouraged my team and the Spa team with your kind words to keep up their good work in assisting our valued guest as much as we can.

Thank you once again and please do not hesitate to contact me at am@theeugenia.com should you come to Bangkok again.

Till then, take care and send our well wishes to the entire crew.

Best regards,

Michiel
Assistant Manager
SINGAPORE
Reviewed 4 February 2013

Since i have been to So Thai Spa before somewhere last year and i never forgotten the best Spa treatment i had but recently i was invited to try their new outlet at The Eugenia Bangkok, a lovely colonial looking architecture style gave the feeling walking into a really special place and that feeling stayed with me through out my time there. I'm actually an antique lover myself so by coming here reminds me so much about the colonial architecture's I've seen in some part of South East Asia especially In Singapore and Malaysia. The staff at this Eugenia gave me a VIP welcome and my massage was just perfect,not too strong and not too soft,just nice. I couldn't be more thankful to the wonderful staff and i wished all the best to their new Spa in this little lovely Eugenia. I really much admired all the antique decors they hang all over the place and whoever the owner is,i must say you had a good taste indeed

• Stayed January 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Nemesistim
Cairo, Al Qahirah, Egypt
Reviewed 20 January 2013

The Eugenia definitely had a special charm about it that we didn't find any any of the other hotels that we stayed in,
The bath tub, rickety four poster bed and squeaky floor boards all added to it. The staff were very helpful and added to the ease of our stay.

The one downside was that it was a little bit tricky to find, we did get lost a couple of times!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
Paris, France
Reviewed 5 January 2013

This hotel is just a beauty, a jewlery and that's very rare to find a so original place in a big city like Banglok.
Quiet, luxury and volupty will summerize very well this place.
Every detail is a big pleasure for your senses!!
Most of the time, i'm not used to be in that kind of places and i must admit it was a very, very beautiful present for my birthday! The team is great and very helpful.
Bar, restaurant, swimming pool, entrance, stairs, doors and windows, decoration of the room, everything is organized with a lot of taste!
i love it!

Room Tip: i have loved the room 304 but it is the only one i know!
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank frederic1280
Eugenia-HM, Hotel Manager at Asia Herb Association Spa Auberge Eugenia, responded to this review, 10 January 2013
Dear frederic1280,

The Eugenia thanks you for your lovely feedback on our colonial home.

We are very grateful for your mentioned on your room, decorations, service and product.
The team indeed had a great time celebrating your birthday with our special dessert and sparkling wine ready for you. I am glad that we can be a part of your memories in this beautiful city of Thailand.

Once again, thank you for choosing us and perhaps we will have the privilege of celebrating another birthday with you! Till then, all the best and Happy Birthday again!

Yours Sincerely,
JohnHans
Hotel Manager
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 17 December 2012

Highlight of the whole hotel for me was the antique bath, which was really beautiful. Lots of other nice furniture and decor in the room and around the hotel, I think the designer who chose all the pieces did a great job of choosing all the pieces and putting them together to create an authentic colonial setting - stepping into the hotel was like stepping back in time, in a good way of course.

Stayed November 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Angel E
Eugenia-HM, Hotel Manager at Asia Herb Association Spa Auberge Eugenia, responded to this review, 18 December 2012
Dear Angel E,

We are happy to know that our decorations and theme of the hotel has left you satisfied and impressed.

Thank you for pointing out positively on our hotel's colonial setting. The antique bath is certainly a favourite and a pride of our hotel. Just for your information, we have 6 antique bathtubs in aluminium and 6 in copper. They are individually hand hammered and takes 8 months per piece to make.

We thank you for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
All the best!