“Only when there's no other choice.”
Review of Four Sons House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bangkok
Four Sons House
Ranked #473 of 650 Bangkok B&B and Inns
Haifa, Israel
“Only when there's no other choice.”
Reviewed 21 June 2012

We got there for our last night of the trip so we wanted budget. And budget we got.
Sheets on one bed were dirty and needed change. The room is just near kao San rd. So it's reaaaallllyyy noisy.
The beds are the worse ones we had in our entire trip. Plastic way-too-soft beds in which the sheets can't hold on to, really annoying. The pillows are plastic and hard- both of us get up with cramped neck.
The staff are nice enough and good massage on the hotel.
Over all I would not recommend anyone who doesn't want a stiff neck in the morning to stay there.

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank Miki E

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 8 May 2012

I searched the 500-600 Baht price range around Khao San rd. and stayed here in a double room in this Guest Friendly/Thai Friendly Hotel and found it to be adequate, clean and functional. Don't expect anything more as a lot of people seem to for what they pay.

The staff were very helpful and friendly and I had no issues in the 6 days that I stayed here. I am also not a fussy type.

Wifi was a bit patchy but this is the experience I have with a lot of hotels. The only slight issue for me was the rooms don't have fridges, well mine didn't and wasn't really a problem in the end.

Room Tip: Check your room as some might not have a window. For me a windowless room is a no-go.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Robkblue
Captain Cook, Hawaii
Reviewed 26 February 2012

Its cheap enough and it looks ok but we were on 4th floor over soi rambuttri and after the sun go down you must lay awake while the party rage on the street. when the party stop the few drunks left on the street start to argue and fight.When that stops the sun is starting to come up.No matter though because the sheets easily come off the plastic beds and your skin sticks to the bed so you cant sleep any way.So if you must stay here you may as well join the party because you cant sleep any way.

Room Tip: if you stay here bring ear plugs or plenty of booze.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple

Travellers are raving about these Bangkok hotels

outer space
Reviewed 30 January 2012

I was in bangkok recently and couldn't find an accomodation anywhere... everything was booked up. I ended up splitting a room with an australian girl in the same predicament. The staff was very friendly, the air con was pefectly cool after a long afternoon of carting my heavy bags around to hear everything was full. They have storage for your bags if you decide to go trekking or go to the temple to meditate. The rate was certainly reasonable. The location is great. I would highly suggest checking this place out.

Room Tip: Ask for a window if you want one. I prefer to not have one and shut out the outside world as much as...
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank williamcthom
Pender Island, Canada
Reviewed 10 January 2012

We got a double room without a window (four sons on the road that is parallel to Khoasan with all the pad thai ladies) but soon realized we couldnt stand the mould smell (one corner of the room had black mildew up 1/3 of the wall). The staff was really good about it explaining most of the rooms without windows smell that way so we upgraded to a double with a window and had no more problems.

Room Tip: Get a window!
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
Ghent, Belgium
Reviewed 16 August 2011

Four sons is a chain of guesthouses, having three guesthouses near Khaosan rd, Bangkok. I stayed in two of the three, in 2008, 2009 and 2010
The four sons village, at rambuttri rd (behind the palace facing Khaosan) is by far the best! Having a terrace, good breakfastsets, nice, spacy rooms with television and private bathrooms, all clean.
Friendly staff, no hassle whatsoever!
I can highly recommend this hostel!
Though, there are two disadvantages:
- sometimes, you can hear a lot of what people do in their rooms.... (specially couples)
- second, you might/will have to fight cockroaches!

• Stayed September 2010, travelled solo
Sheffield UK
Reviewed 14 August 2011

DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!
My boyfriend and I stayed here for two nights in February and couldn't wait to leave! We got a double room with no window for 550 Baht. The room was extremely small (probably better with just a single bed in it ) with the double bed pushed up against two walls and barely any room to walk around the other side let alone store your bags anywhere. We took it in turns to sleep next to the damp wall with bugs walking all over it and the bedroom smelt damp and looked dirty. The bathroom was tiny but I can cope with that but the room was just horrible - I dreaded having to go back to the room at night it was so smelly from the damp! To top it off the reception staff re rude and unfriendly.The only positive thing I can say is that it is just around the corner from a lovely hotel that is 150 Baht cheaper ! Save your money and walk around to the other local hotels!!!!

Room Tip: Stay at Thara House for a budget room - just around the corner.
  • Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple