This is my first visit here and it's great. Look like lots of things are going on the Bangkok and royal ivory is just the center of it all. We enjoyed the free tuk-tuk service like 8 times during our 3 days stay and well just like the reviews says, book one night and extending on the stop is the answer and now we know why. They are cheaper to book straight then online, after we checked out though we get this e-mail informing us of their new promotion code which apparently can be used to book their over the desk rate from their website. Definitely use it again. My friends and I, we are already planning our next trip here. The service was so so.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located walking distance to Bangkok’s Central Business District of shopping malls, office buildings, dining and entertainment outlets. Royal Ivory Bangkok also offers a free shuttle service to Nana Skytrain station, Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre and Benjakit Park. Royal Ivory offers three types of rooms; Superior, Deluxe and a Presidential Suite. Rooms are contemporary in design with tea and coffee making facilities, satellite and cable TV, internet connection, a kitchenette (deluxe only) and more. The Presidential Suite has two bedrooms, a lounge with Plasma TV, dining area for 6 and more. Other facilities of the hotel include a swimming pool and a restaurant where you can enjoy a delicious meal, play a game of pool or watch a football match on the wall-mounted TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, HostelWorld, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Ivory Sukhumvit Nana By Compass Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Ivory Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Royal Ivory Hotel Bangkok