Services: reception lady was present, yes, otherwise no abnormalities. Security man very nice, the luggage was carried by taxi to the bedrooms and all well explained in the room, very accommodating. Patient with my difficulties at room safe. Has fallen in / on the room well: the almost wasteful place, so today is no longer built, unfortunately. Felt> 50sqm. R with a small kitchen, because you can stay longer. Coffee / tea / water free, affordable drinks in the fridge. Small table, sitting area, large, comfortable bed, large TV, ample closet and storage space, Large windows, high speed Internet, free of charge. Has fallen in / on the less room: the dusty, abgegriffende appearance. Our superior room could use a round overhaul. Location: Best location in Sukhumvit Soi 4, near Nana and Nana station complex central it is almost impossible. Stinks on the road, everything seems dirty, lots of traffic, but the hotel can do nothing, Bangkok is just a smelly, dirty Molloch. Most liked: the central location, and generously sized rooms. Least liked: the taxi drivers still have not realized that they live off the tourists, still trying abzurippen one. Afternoon, you have no desire to work, and these were at least our experience, when we wanted to Wat Arun and 5 of taxi drivers we asked, 5 did not go because "too much traffic" ... no further comment ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located walking distance to Bangkok’s Central Business District of shopping malls, office buildings, dining and entertainment outlets. Royal Ivory Bangkok also offers a free shuttle service to Nana Skytrain station, Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre and Benjakit Park. Royal Ivory offers three types of rooms; Superior, Deluxe and a Presidential Suite. Rooms are contemporary in design with tea and coffee making facilities, satellite and cable TV, internet connection, a kitchenette (deluxe only) and more. The Presidential Suite has two bedrooms, a lounge with Plasma TV, dining area for 6 and more. Other facilities of the hotel include a swimming pool and a restaurant where you can enjoy a delicious meal, play a game of pool or watch a football match on the wall-mounted TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Ctrip TA, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Royal Ivory Sukhumvit Nana By Compass Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Ivory Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Royal Ivory Hotel Bangkok