Instead of that half broken dried up sunbeds now they finally have new sunbeds on the 3rd floor swimming pool. The staff were the same though there were a few new people they were essentially the same bunch of good will people providing great service. The f&b staff slacks off a lot of the time... mostly because of boredom. Apart from that the tuk-tuk service came in handy and the party was even better now in soi 4!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located walking distance to Bangkok’s Central Business District of shopping malls, office buildings, dining and entertainment outlets. Royal Ivory Bangkok also offers a free shuttle service to Nana Skytrain station, Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre and Benjakit Park. Royal Ivory offers three types of rooms; Superior, Deluxe and a Presidential Suite. Rooms are contemporary in design with tea and coffee making facilities, satellite and cable TV, internet connection, a kitchenette (deluxe only) and more. The Presidential Suite has two bedrooms, a lounge with Plasma TV, dining area for 6 and more. Other facilities of the hotel include a swimming pool and a restaurant where you can enjoy a delicious meal, play a game of pool or watch a football match on the wall-mounted TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, HostelWorld, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Ivory Sukhumvit Nana By Compass Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Ivory Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Royal Ivory Hotel Bangkok