Booked via Expedia.com - the rates were really cheap for a deluxe room at $160 for 4 nights and the staff were really friendly BUT the bed was hard, the windows were filthy in room 303 and the toilet had a strong urine smell.
I ended up checking out a couple of hours after checking in but is still recommend it even though it didn't suit my needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located walking distance to Bangkok’s Central Business District of shopping malls, office buildings, dining and entertainment outlets. Royal Ivory Bangkok also offers a free shuttle service to Nana Skytrain station, Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre and Benjakit Park. Royal Ivory offers three types of rooms; Superior, Deluxe and a Presidential Suite. Rooms are contemporary in design with tea and coffee making facilities, satellite and cable TV, internet connection, a kitchenette (deluxe only) and more. The Presidential Suite has two bedrooms, a lounge with Plasma TV, dining area for 6 and more. Other facilities of the hotel include a swimming pool and a restaurant where you can enjoy a delicious meal, play a game of pool or watch a football match on the wall-mounted TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Ivory Sukhumvit Nana By Compass Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Ivory Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Royal Ivory Hotel Bangkok