Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
US$17
Free cancellation until 11/12/21
US$18
Free cancellation until 09/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$12
Free cancellation until 12/12/21
Hotels.comUS$18
Booking.comUS$19
Trip.comUS$16
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 March 2019

Room: When we entered the room, the room doesn't clean properly. The trash bin does not empty and there's a towel left or the previous customer purposely left it, to make sure if the cleaner , clean the room well, unfortunately No! i don't think they clean the room well. 4/10 for the cleanliness of the room.

Location: Perfect, its about 7min walk to the bts, well it depends on your walking speed after all, along the hotel there's few 7/11 marts, mall around the corner, there's Tesco right across the street. Location is awesome!

P/S: i found some dirt on the towel, please clean it well before give to the customers!
Also don't be surprised when you checked in from this building and you're directed to the next building for your stayed. I read about the reviewed from the past travellers, so am not surprised, But one things surprised me was the Hotel name!! When I booked the hotel it is Hotel Nida, suddenly it changed to Solo Express lol!

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Hayley P
Reviewed 14 March 2019

Reading the other reiews of this hotel ... I just can't believe the experience we had, but it happened.
We spent just the night between flights in Bangkok, arrived in the evening and were shown the room behind the receprion. The air in the room hit us the moment we stepped in. It was very humid, to say at least very bad, stagnant. No wonder, there is no possibility to change the air if there is no window, just the door which leed to the hallway. So we switched on the air condition which made a strong wind directly over the bed (strong wind or off, no other possibility). Moving the same bad air. We were left with the decision to sleep under the wind or to suffocate without it. At the reception we were told that they have no other room, so no possibility to change it.
The interesting part is, that it seemd to be completely ok for them.
I couldn't sleep, so I went to the reception. I took a plastic chair and brought it in the hallway in front of our room, opened the door, so at least my housband could recieve some air.
Decided to spend the night on that chair with my phone in my hands. I have resisted untill 2:30 AM than I gave up, dig myself in the bed, leaving just the nose out.
Breakfast was simple, but good. In the nearby building.
Before leaving the hotel I was in the room to take the laguage. A somehow nervous lady come in, no eye contact, no greetings, just looking all aver. She said "checking the room" and than went out, took energicaly my chair and brought it back to its place.
The room was otherwise clean and nice.
Even thou, highly not recomended.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 March 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights.
Hotel is very strict with their check in time policy as is many hotels in Thailand. Arrived around 8am but had to wait until 2pm to get the room. The hotel does allow you to pay 500 baht to check in early but when I asked about it I was told it's better to wait until 2pm. Does not make sense.

Room is comfortable. No complaints at all. There wasn't a view from the window. I was looking at the next door building so I had a wall view. Did not bother me too much.

Walking distance to On Nut BTS station or you can use hotel provided tuk tuk which takes you to the main road every 30 minutes.

Breakfast is in another building and it's a very simple breakfast, eggs, toast, sliced ham. Fruits and cereal.

For the price it's a good hotel and cannot say anything bad. It's not WOW, it's a simple hotel.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 March 2019 via mobile

small hotel with huge service. the management has probably trained their staffs well. good job! the was bigger than expected. very clean with wide window. water pressure and temperature is insanely good too! they provide free ride to the main road to catch bts, alternatively u can just get a bike ride for 10b to the main road. go for this hotel if u like clean and quiet room.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Eddy_Awan_Nano
Reviewed 13 February 2019 via mobile

This hotel is very good at cheap price. Staffs are good and helpful.little away from main road. But bts sky train is near. They have free shuttle by tuktuk from the hotel to main road at every 30mints.

Trip type: Travelled with family