“Johnny delivers”

Broadways Exclusive
Ranked #115 of 460 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Suits tailors fashion clothes shirts
Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Johnny delivers”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I've purchased clothes from Johnny two years in a row. Both times I've been completely satisfied with the clothes I got back. The fit is exactly what I asked for and every piece just feels right.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Eric M

“Tuxedo”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Extremely pleased with my new Tuxedo, fine workmanship at a good price and great service from Tony and Johnny. Been a happy customer for 17 years.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Kevin C
Oslo, Norway
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“perfect suits for good pirice”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I have been a regular customer with this execlusive tailors for more than a decade. They always deliver premium quality! Highly recomended, They also travel abroad and can visit your offfice and take orders there, for delivery a few weeks later.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Bendik S
San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Broadway Exclusive: Top Notch Tailor at a reasonable price”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

For the past 5 years, I have gone to Broadway Exclusive for my custom tailored suits and I can say, without pause, that they are as attentive as any service provider that I have ever used. My main man Johnny (Broadway Exclusive's main guy) always comes through with exceptional quality at a great price, and I always look forward to his visits to the states.

I especially like going to Johnny because as a tall athletic guy, it is difficult to find a tailor who produces well-fitting clothing with such high attention to detail and at a reasonable price. His tailoring is so great that I have referred friends from all over the US and each of them has loved his work. Among those who I have referred are pro baseball and football players including an all-pro offensive lineman. On top of that, Johnny has been outfitting my entire rugby team for the past ten years and we all know when it comes to looking good, Broadway Exclusives is the place to go!

Thanks again for everything Johnny. Keep up the good work!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Barron V
Oslo, Norway
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Satisfied customer for 10 years”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

If you are looking for quality and safe delivery on time. This is the tailor for you!
I have bought numerous suits and shirts during the last 10 years, and I am very pleased.
The sewing is perfect, and the fabric exellent. You can trust this company in every way.

Visited May 2013