Had an overall good experience at the hotel and a decent deal through an online booking site.
- Good value if you have a discount, but not worth the walk-in rates
- Good reception staff
- Good location
- Very comfortable beds
- Good shower
- Good and free internet
- Still acceptable, but definitely in need of maintenance, and soon. Moldy tiles in bathroom.
- Pool closed indefinitely due to nearby construction and the gym is very small with only one treadmill (two of the main reasons for my booking, so this was disappointing)
- Poor taxi service, which is a shame given that the rest of the staff offered such good service (they allow corrupt drivers that don't use meter on their property, making it a drag to get anywhere without argumentation. Most better hotels do not allow touts on their property and can easily handle a meter taxi service by writing down their licence plates). Because of this, I left on a sour note as I had to talk down to another soi with my luggage in order to find another taxi, and after a couple of bad drivers, I finally found an honest driver. Do not let yourself get conned, a taxi to the airport should NOT cost you over 500 baths, including the highway.
- The alleged "free shuttle" has limited times, so it will not be useful if you have an early flight and I never actually saw it being used. The walk to Nana BTS or Sukhumvit station are an easy 10 minutes though. Overall a decent choice at about 1200 baths, but there are loads of other options nearby if they don't have an ongoing promotion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Fenix Sukhumvit is located in the heart of Sukhumvit, a central district of Bangkok with easy access to the skytrain.The surrounding area is well known for its vibrant street markets, bars, restaurants and shopping malls as well as for the consulatesand embassies, making it a popular destination for holiday visitors as well as for corporate and business guests.The hotel features 147 stylish designer rooms with WiFi Internet, a lobby bar, a restaurant and a fitness centre. Enjoy Free buffet breakfast, Free unlimited WiFi and 15% discount on our Rooftop Bar. Exclusive only through hotel website! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Fastbooking, ACCOR, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Southall Travel, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Le Fenix Sukhumvit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Fenix Sukhumvit Bangkok
- Le Fenix Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok
- Le Fenix Bangkok