This hotel is good value for money! Nice located along soi11 there is plenty of eatery and pubs around. Its not in the middle of the nightlife, so not too noise. But within walking distance of all you need. From here you can take a metered taxi to any interesting place in bkk. The room is nice. Clean, all the amenities, and a cable tv with 100 channels. Staff is nice and the hotel has its own car park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Fenix Sukhumvit is located in the heart of Sukhumvit, a central district of Bangkok with easy access to the skytrain.The surrounding area is well known for its vibrant street markets, bars, restaurants and shopping malls as well as for the consulatesand embassies, making it a popular destination for holiday visitors as well as for corporate and business guests.The hotel features 147 stylish designer rooms with WiFi Internet, a lobby bar, a restaurant and a fitness centre. Enjoy Free buffet breakfast, Free unlimited WiFi and 15% discount on our Rooftop Bar. Exclusive only through hotel website! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotelopia, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Fastbooking, ACCOR, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ebookers, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Fenix Sukhumvit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Fenix Sukhumvit Bangkok
- Le Fenix Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok
- Le Fenix Bangkok