Le Fenix Sukhumvit
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$138
US$111
US$100
Courtyard
1,268 results
All reviewsrooftop barnana btstuk tuknight lifehotel is locatedrestaurants and barsswimming poolbudget hoteldecent hotelconvenient locationshort staystreet foodenjoyed my staymin walksukhumvitnightlifethailand
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Excellent position. 5 mins walk from Nana BTS station, 15 mins walk from Asok MRT station.
Clean room and good privacy.

Cons: I found the laundry service to be a bit expansive.
I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LeFenixSukhumvit, General Manager at Le Fenix Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Dear Mauro S,

Thank you very much for your review, comments and High score. We appreciate that you took the time to write to us on TripAdvisor. We hope you, your family and friends had an awesome visit to Bangkok "Sukhumvit" vicinity. It was a true pleasure meeting everyone. I'm sure you must be glad to be home, your presence here is missed by our entire team.

I note your satisfaction with our service, food and hotel’s facilities. I was also very pleased to read that you appreciated the friendliness and assistance of our staff and enjoyed your visit in our hotel. It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are satisfied with our services as it is what we strive for every day.

We are extremely happy your stay at Le Fenix Sukhumvit has met up with your expectations and Thank you for sharing and recommending Le Fenix to all guests. It’s a pleasure to welcome you, your family and friends to Le Fenix Sukhumvit soi 11 real soon once again. :)

To all future guests, kindly see our website (see our current promotions) or contact me directly on my email.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Stays at this hotel for a night in April! Loved ever aspect of the hotel, it was economical and also the rooms were very "chic" and clean.... Would recommend it to anyone who wants to be a hop,step and a jump from the anything and everything in Bangkok!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

Dear Fazlan N,

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Le finix is the best stay inBangkok u can imagine on a lower budget.. its simply unbeatable as i checked million of other hotels in same price category

The hotel rooms and corridors are well ventilates
the hotel room is simply amazing , it has everthg u need ( apart from a small window )
cleaner i hve never seen a cleaner and soooooo cofirtable place bfre... and i travelled alot!!!!
The staff is very helpful and the room cleaning is simply perfect.
Water for free, bar, fridge , food everthg is there

I stayed 3 weeks in le fenix because i could not find a better place to be :) as i always compared it with this fantaulous hotel
the only minus point: no swimming pool :(
the breakfast buffet was amazing clean, proper,lottttttss of choice .... best !!!!

i can recommend ths hote to allll of u....
family, single or couple...

it has a rooftoop skybar which was so chilly n nice :)
hotel in best location in BKK!!!

go for it!

Room Tip: all rooms r nice and calm... i stayed on 6th an 7th
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear SoniBen,

Thank you very much for your review, comments and FULL score. We appreciate that you took the time to write to us on TripAdvisor. We hope you, your family and friends had an awesome visit to Bangkok "Sukhumvit" vicinity. It was a true pleasure meeting everyone. I'm sure you must be glad to be home, your presence here is missed by our entire team.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Located on Soi 11 - Opposite Q Bar 50 metres from Bed (now closed), Levels, Oskars and several other bars and pubs that make up the nightlife of Soi 11. (Club) Climax is also located on Soi 11 (you have to walk into the underground car park of the Ambassador Hotel for the entrance) if you can keep going after 2am.
Nice, clean and the price is quite competitive for a hotel around Soi 11.
Quite modern - all white decor - basic small gym - Free WiFi - The roof bar is quite a nice place to start your night before you head out.
Buffet breakfast is adequate.
Indoor swimming pool though - so not for you if you want spend a day by the pool lying in the sun.

Room Tip: If you want a relaxed day by the pool then this is not for you - it's has a small indoor swimming pool.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank HarroYip

Dear DavidinHK,

Reviewed 14 May 2014

This hotel is fab for money! Nicely located at soi 11, Sukhumvit. You just cant miss great and delicious break fast of Le Fenix. On the roof top "The Nest" the nightclub, OMG! There are plenty of eatery and pubs around.
They have there own tuktuk service to BTS Nana and from soi 11 you'll get metered taxi to any place in bkk.
Nextly the room is nice, clean, free WiFi, all the amenities, staffs are nice and the hotel has its own parking. So its 4.2/5 for Le Fenix...

Room Tip: Prefer 5th floor...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple