“Everything in one place!”

Indulge Fusion Food & Cocktail Bar
Ranked #32 of 11,177 Restaurants in Bangkok
Price range: US$0 - US$2
Cuisines: European, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Description: Wine & Dine in the heart of Bangkok's Urban Pace. Fusion food, Signature cocktails, Halal Food and Gluten free food.
Reviewed 29 May 2014

This place is amazing, friendly staff, delicious food, exquisite cocktails! My favorite cocktail is the Sukhumvit Mule - highly recommended!!!

I also had the tomato risotto and had a taste of the red wine salmon with cabbage and bacon salad. A must try!

1  Thank Sarah F
IndulgeBangkok, General Manager at Indulge Fusion Food & Cocktail Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2014

Sarah,

thank-you so much your lovely review!
we aim to please, and are happy you are able to get everything you want here.

I have passed your praise along to my staff.

We look forward to seeing in the future.

BEST!
Abigail Smith & The Indulge family.

There are newer reviews for Indulge Fusion Food & Cocktail Bar

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Indulge is a newly opened restaurant at Asoke intersection. It serves a range of international food as well as some Thai and sandwiches. I chose off the international menu. As it was lunch time I was not after a big meal so just had an entree and a dessert - three very nice mini croque messieurs with a side salad of lettuce and an apple crumble (plus a coffee and a glass of red). I was almost tempted to try one of their pasta dishes but just did not want that much to eat.

For me this was ample, although perhaps not enough for a bigger eater. The croques were good, although the salad could perhaps have used a bit of dressing. The apple crumble was yummy, yummy.

Service was good and the venue clean with some soft background music. Decor is modern without a lot of tizz - but who needs tizz!

Good value for money given its location and the type of food it serves (because my first choice of dessert was unfortunately not available I was very kindly given my apple crumble on the house!). And a great location right at the stairs from the overhead BTS walkway from Asoke Station.

Indulge has indoor as well as outdoor seating. I chose indoor as it was a hot day and felt outside would be a bit noisy with the traffic. You can still see out as the street walls are glass and the doors open. However, this also makes indoors just a bit noisy as well so perhaps best to get a table further inside if you can.

Well worth a try.

1  Thank GaryWhite2013
IndulgeBangkok, General Manager at Indulge Fusion Food & Cocktail Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2014

My entire staff would like to thank-you for taking your time to write this lovely and detailed review.

I am so pleased you found value in what we offering, as that is my main goal here.

As a new restaurant, we deeply appreciate all of the feedback we can get, and I use my customers criticism and praise in daily training. We will always strive to meet each of our guests individual needs here at Indulge.

I personally remember your visit here, and look forward to having you in our restaurant again.
Hopefully we will have your first choice dessert next time, and you will be just as pleased with it as you were the crumble!

Your feedback on the salad has already been given to my kitchen, and we will use your comments to further improve our food.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

I went for a few drinks with some friends the other night after work. As Asoke is so nice and central we hopped off and Indulge was right there.
We were really impressed with the cocktail selection and tried a few of them!
Great experience and apparently the food is as impressive.
Thanks Indulge!

1  Thank MarkHorton
IndulgeBangkok, Owner at Indulge Fusion Food & Cocktail Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear Mark,

Thank you so much for taking out the time to review us. We are very happy that you enjoyed our cocktails and hope that we can keep the standard that you have set for us. I have passed on your kind words to the entire Indulge team.

Kind regards,

Chandini & the entire Indulge team.

Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

Had an excellent Tomato Risotto with Prawn and a classic Illy Cappuccino to Finnish it off! I've been there before for some bar snacks and cocktails. All-in-all I would say excellent food, cocktails, deserts, served by very friendly staff in a comfortable setting.

1  Thank Kevin P

Dear Kevin,

Thank you for taking out the time to post us such a kind review. I have passed on your praises to the whole Indulge team. We are so pleased to know that you enjoy all of our food, drinks and cocktails. We hope that we can continue to serve you unto the high standards that you have set for us!

Kind regards,

Chandini & the entire Indulge Team.

Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

We were staying down the road and walked into this prominently located place, we had the lamb mussaman and tomato soup. As our kids wanted european and we wanted thai food the menu here fortunately had a goodmix, the wagyu beef reasonable as the sides were included, enjoyed this place will definitely return

2  Thank Gold24kr

Thank you for your kind review! We have passed on your kind words to all of our staff here at Indulge. We look forward to serving you on your next trip to Bangkok.

Kind regards,

Chandini & the entire Indulge Team.