“Highly recommendable”

Giri's Custom Tailor
Ranked #9 of 458 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Giri's Custom Tailor has two Branches in Bangkok. First one is located on 284/6 , Soi 22/1 Silom Road Bangrak Bangkok and Second is 370 Chakkrabongse Road Banglapoo 130 M from the Challix Resort. Giri's Custom Tailor has a free pick up service wherever customers stay around Bangkok and free delivery service around Bangkok.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Highly recommendable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

I work as an teacher here in Bangkok and make my clothes at Giri's
Giri has a great quality, competitive prices, and excellent customer service.
Easy to go, just a walking distance from Khao San road.

If you look an reliable tailor, I highly recommend Giri's. These guys are also my classmates from business school (MBA)

2 Thank Miko J

Petsamo
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Extremely good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

I can recommend, because I got good service and what's the mainly important I got good suit what fits on me.
Greetings from Finland!!!

1 Thank Finland83
Rovaniemi
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Nothing looks more cool than a well-tailored suit!"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014

I remember to read title of this review somewhere from internet, but it came immediately into my mind after I first time wear suit these guys made for me and take a look to mirror! Thing is that normally I don't wear suit too much, but despite of this, I will buy my second suit from Giri's whenever I next time stop by in Bangkok, it just look so freaking cool! Dress shirts are also great quality!

One thing I also liked in this shop is a staff. Many shops in Bangkok staff tries to push you to buy at least something, that is something I can not tolerate but also something which does not exist in this shop!

1 Thank Jake129
Bangkok, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014

Giri's tailor is one of the best. He's nice and good to work with. All you need to do is to walk in there and experience it yourself. I can assure you, you will love it there and you wont stop making business with him. The best suits and with a reasonable price are all you will get here. Try and see.

2 Thank tobeyas4life
San Diego, California, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“One of the best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

The guys at Giri Custom Tailor are great! They re simply the best and I would highly recommend them. They are trustworthy, fair and just all-around great people. I've been visiting their shop for years even if I'm not buying a suit just because they are great to talk to and hang out with.

If you're in Thailand, you've got make a stop here. No haggling, no gimmicks, nothing annoying.

Visited July 2013