We booked a triple room for three nights in Bangkok and was assigned a twin room with an additional bed. The size of the room was average and was sufficient for us to place all 3 luggages across the room (i.e. we had space to pack all our buys and belongings). However, we noticed that the room lacked some amenities we would look out for in a hotel - there was no toothbrush/toothpaste, no comb, the lighting in the room was relatively dim, the breakfast choices were limited. The location of the hotel, however, made up for it; it was right outside the Pratunam market, and opposite the Platinum mall, whenever we were tired from shopping, we could go back to the hotel to put down our shopping bags before heading out again. The hotel is also relatively near the Airport Link, and we could catch a train to and fro the airport, if you're intending to avoid the Bangkok jam - it takes only about 30 minutes by train to the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Vista Express opened its doors as a downtown sanctuary in September 1998, formerly known as Four Seasons International House, in the heart of Bangkok’s Pratunam garment district. With impeccable service, traveler’s favorite amenities, and accommodations, comfort awaits each privileged guest of this contemporary non-smoking central Bangkok hotel.Hotel Vista Express guest rooms invite rest and relaxation. This magnificent Bangkok hotel is the quintessential antidote for busy travelers. Service at Hotel Vista Express is uncompromised, from morning to night. Full complimentary continental breakfast is served daily, while room service is also conveniently. Though situated amid the vibrant, teeming activity of Pratunam and Rathaprasong area, inside, Hotel Vista Express offers a tranquil sanctuary to its guests. The hotel’s convenient location is only a short ride or walk to famed Bangkok attractions such as Erawan Shrine, Central World, Platinum Shopping Mall, Siam Square, fine restaurants and cafes.The stylish Guest Rooms of our Hotel Vista Express are infused with modern sensibility and sleek design, yet stay true to the playful, original spirit and culture of Hotel Vista Express.Whether traveling for business or leisure, you will be delighted by our comfortable rooms and warm hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Vista Express reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons International House Hotel Bangkok
- 4 Seasons International House
- Four Seasons Bangkok
- Bangkok Four Seasons