I stayed at Hotel Vista Express for 4 nights during my trip to Bangkok. I had booked a stay here at least 2 months in advance as it gets fully booked pretty quickly.
The thing I like most about this stay was the location. It was the most convenient location in my opinion as it was in the middle of Pratunam market and walkable distance to Platinum Mall. That statement was backed up by my other friends who stayed at other hotels in Pratunam previously. The rooms initially had a stench but it was gone once you turned on the air conditioning and spray some perfume. My room was a little dim at night as one of the main lights are not working. It wasn't much of an issue as I spent the nights just washing up and going to bed. It was worth the affordable price that I paid for.
The staffs can speak good basic English and was very helpful in giving us directions or calling a metered taxi. If you're coming from the airport, do let the taxi driver know to alight you at Shibuya 19 and you can just walk in Petchburi 19 for about 3 minutes and the hotel is on your right, in a building called 'Four Seasons Mall'. Just look out for its little signage!
I enjoyed my stay and would definitely stay here again the next time (:
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Vista Express opened its doors as a downtown sanctuary in September 1998, formerly known as Four Seasons International House, in the heart of Bangkok’s Pratunam garment district. With impeccable service, traveler’s favorite amenities, and accommodations, comfort awaits each privileged guest of this contemporary non-smoking central Bangkok hotel.Hotel Vista Express guest rooms invite rest and relaxation. This magnificent Bangkok hotel is the quintessential antidote for busy travelers. Service at Hotel Vista Express is uncompromised, from morning to night. Full complimentary continental breakfast is served daily, while room service is also conveniently. Though situated amid the vibrant, teeming activity of Pratunam and Rathaprasong area, inside, Hotel Vista Express offers a tranquil sanctuary to its guests. The hotel’s convenient location is only a short ride or walk to famed Bangkok attractions such as Erawan Shrine, Central World, Platinum Shopping Mall, Siam Square, fine restaurants and cafes.The stylish Guest Rooms of our Hotel Vista Express are infused with modern sensibility and sleek design, yet stay true to the playful, original spirit and culture of Hotel Vista Express.Whether traveling for business or leisure, you will be delighted by our comfortable rooms and warm hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Vista Express reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons International House Hotel Bangkok
- 4 Seasons International House
- Four Seasons Bangkok
- Bangkok Four Seasons