The location is great for sightseeing, the rooms are immaculate, the staff friendly and very helpful. Breakfast was very tasty and the bar fridge well stocked. The hotel is on the river with easy access to river taxis which also connect to the Sky train downstream. Taxis and tuk tuk's are also freely available nearby. Rarely do you find a gem like this in a big city. I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel and we will definitely be staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bangkok's riverside boutique hotel on the bank of the Chao Phraya River. Located in "Rattanakosin Island " the historical-cultural reserved area in the middle of Bangkok. Few minutes walk to the Reclining Buddha Temple (Wat Pho), Watpo Thai traditional massage school, and the Grand Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Aurum The River Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aurum The River Place Hotel Bangkok
- Aurum The River Place Bangkok