I loved this hotel. I stayed in the third floor front room and the views are sensational! I watched the boats do their busy thing and laid back on the most comfortable bed on planet earth. I loved the TV with the movies (but think they should change the movies more often). I loved clean bathroom. I took a tubby and the shower was a nice pressure. I loved the simple decor and the neutral colors... so serene. I ended up buying the robe and wish I had bought the comforter. I would absolutely stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bangkok's riverside boutique hotel on the bank of the Chao Phraya River. Located in "Rattanakosin Island " the historical-cultural reserved area in the middle of Bangkok. Few minutes walk to the Reclining Buddha Temple (Wat Pho), Watpo Thai traditional massage school, and the Grand Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aurum The River Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aurum The River Place Hotel Bangkok
- Aurum The River Place Bangkok