I stayed at this hotel for two nights and the staff were very helpful and charming. I would recommend visiting The Deck restaurant which is nearby and has a fabulous view across the river to Wat Arun which looks good at night even in the rain! It is also close to the Grand Palace and easy to walk to. Ignore the touts outside the Grand Palace who will try and tell you it's closed and drag you off an 'excursion'.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bangkok's riverside boutique hotel on the bank of the Chao Phraya River. Located in "Rattanakosin Island " the historical-cultural reserved area in the middle of Bangkok. Few minutes walk to the Reclining Buddha Temple (Wat Pho), Watpo Thai traditional massage school, and the Grand Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Aurum The River Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aurum The River Place Hotel Bangkok
- Aurum The River Place Bangkok