Stayed here for 3 nights in January 2014. The hotel is very comfortable, very clean and faultlessly maintained, and very well located near the Royal Palace, also not too far from ferry stops. Very friendly and helpful manageress, I recommend taking her recommendations for restaurants. Views of the river are limited from most rooms, and though I did get one of the two corner rooms with a reasonably full view of the river (301 and 401 - 301 has small balcony, room 401 has no balcony but room is a bit bigger), the room gets very hot if you leave the curtains open, so whether or not you have a view of the river may not be that important unless you are planning to sit in the window for long.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bangkok's riverside boutique hotel on the bank of the Chao Phraya River. Located in "Rattanakosin Island " the historical-cultural reserved area in the middle of Bangkok. Few minutes walk to the Reclining Buddha Temple (Wat Pho), Watpo Thai traditional massage school, and the Grand Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Aurum The River Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aurum The River Place Hotel Bangkok
- Aurum The River Place Bangkok