Stayed at the Aurum for 3 nights upon arrival in Thailand. Great location for exploring Bangkok's temples, and enjoyed the fact the hotel was away from the more commercial Siam district.
Hotel is relatively basic but has everything you could need for a city base and the staff are very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is served next door at the 'Coffee Place' with a American and Thai options.
Well worth considering.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bangkok's riverside boutique hotel on the bank of the Chao Phraya River. Located in "Rattanakosin Island " the historical-cultural reserved area in the middle of Bangkok. Few minutes walk to the Reclining Buddha Temple (Wat Pho), Watpo Thai traditional massage school, and the Grand Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Aurum The River Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aurum The River Place Hotel Bangkok
- Aurum The River Place Bangkok