1. if you have come here for treatment, its just opposite the hospital & very very convenient.
2. Value for money. Room has all the required amenities but room size is bit small.
3. Good breakfast options.
4. 10 mins walk to nearest skytrain station where you have to cross a main road. So, convenient but not that much for skytrain option.
1. Location - Walk to the train station is not that pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FuramaXclusive Sukhumvit - A Unico Collection, is ideally located in the heart of Bangkok’s Central Business District and easily accessible to the rest of the city. Shopping, food and entertainment are abundant in the area and the future City Airport Terminal in Makkasan will be built nearby, where the high-speed rail links to the Suvarnabhumi Airport. Venturing further out is made simple by using the BTS skytrain – Siam Central station, which is only two stops away, is linked by skybridges to the Siam Paragon, Siam Centre shopping malls and Siam Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your FuramaXclusive Sukhumvit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furamaxclusive Sukhumvit Bangkok
- Furamaxclusive Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok