We stayed at this hotel for 4 days. The hotel is very central and a few feet away from Terminal 21 which is my favourite mall in Bangkok.
The hotel is small but comfortable. We didn't get a room with a view which was a downer. But otherwise we had a nice stay there. And their breakfast was pretty decent too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FuramaXclusive Sukhumvit - A Unico Collection, is ideally located in the heart of Bangkok’s Central Business District and easily accessible to the rest of the city. Shopping, food and entertainment are abundant in the area and the future City Airport Terminal in Makkasan will be built nearby, where the high-speed rail links to the Suvarnabhumi Airport. Venturing further out is made simple by using the BTS skytrain – Siam Central station, which is only two stops away, is linked by skybridges to the Siam Paragon, Siam Centre shopping malls and Siam Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your FuramaXclusive Sukhumvit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furamaxclusive Sukhumvit Bangkok
- Furamaxclusive Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok