“Tranquility in the heart of BKK”

Baan Sukhumvit Inn Soi 20
Ranked #79 of 643 Bangkok B&B and Inns
Fribourg
“Tranquility in the heart of BKK”
Reviewed 8 August 2007

I had made a decision to go to BKK within a few days which I did not have much time to plan my trip and book a hotel. It was not easy to find a good rate hotel which provides a high standard facilities and services. I have finally found Baan Sukhumvit accidently by the internet search. I fell in love with the unique thai style decoration when i saw the website. I had a really good time at Baan Sukhumvit Inn as if it was my own place. It was more than I expected. The staffs were extremely friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and comfortable. The hotel is located in the city, near the skytrain and underground systems and the Emporium Department Store. Shops and restaurants are also very closed. Even though the hotel is on the Sukhumvit bussiness area road, I have found this place magically peaceful and attractive.Baan Sukhumvit absolutely made my stay in BKK pleasant and enjoyable. I will definitely choose this hotel for my next stay in BKK.

• Liked — location, service, atmostphere
  • Stayed June 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4 Thank minniemaya

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
New York, NY
Reviewed 6 August 2007

I had the pleasure of staying at Baan Sukhumvit for two months this year. I have stayed in many types of hotels in Bangkok from 5 star to 3 star and for the price, nothing compares to Baan Sukhumvit.

You are treated like family the moment you arrive. You will get as much or as little attention as you like. All you have to do is ask and you will get whatever you need, whenever you need it. The service exceeded all of my expectations.

I have stayed at many five star hotels around the world and can say without question that Baan Sukhumvit knows how to treat you like are staying at The Ritz.

The rooms were immaculate and very quiet. Also, the location is ideal as it sits right smack in the middle of Bangkok.

Overall, it was the best stay I have ever had anywhere in the world. I can guarantee you will not be disappointed.

• Liked — The outstanding service and friendliness of the staff
  • Disliked — I couldn't stay longer
  • Stayed May 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
6 Thank Bellyman