Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
sofie641
Singer Island, Florida

Cheap but good hotel near BTS

Review of Florida Hotel
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 10 Apr 2016
I have been there last week with my 2 son. The hotel is quite small and there are all basic facilities. The room was a little bit old but its clean. The staff are friendly. It's very easy to go every where from the hotel because it close to the bts and airport real link. Only 5 step from the hotel to the bts station. Next time if we have chance to go to Thailand again, we will defiantly go to use the service there again.
Date of stay: April 2016
    £62
    £74
3.8 miles from Florida Hotel
View more hotels in Bangkok
All reviews phaya thai station airport train one night stay place to stay hotel is located swimming pool receptionist
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

Cheap hotel but with all basic facilities. Room was old but clean. There was bathtub in a room. Room was also stocked with minibar. There was an outdoor swimming pool but no sun bed.
Superb location as BTS station is right there in front of the hotel and Airport Link station is just few steps away.

Overall, good value for money.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 February 2016

The room are of average! Old facilities but clean. Close to BTS Payathai, Airport Link Payathai and then you can connect to the whole city.
Breakfast is not very attractive but then with the reasonable price, this lodging has been my choice whenever I am in Bangkok.
Paid Wifi kind of expensive to me!

Room tip: very old A/C makes a lot of noise and no temp control
Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank ygodwiller
Reviewed 11 January 2016 via mobile

I booked this hotel months before my trip because it was close to the Airport Link and seemed like a decent price. Looking back, I'm sure I could have found better for the same or cheaper price. WiFi is 100 baht per day if you want it in your room. Their breakfast buffet was small and not included with my $40/ night stay and seemed a bit over priced for eggs, rice, ham, toast and juice/coffee, but maybe this is standard as I'm new to travelling in Bangkok. I got a room with my own bathroom, it was very clean overall. Phone didnt work in my room. The bed was hard as a rock but after all my flights, it didn't matter and I was just happy to have something to sleep on. The young man and older man who work the front desk were very nice/ helpful and knew English pretty well. I probably wouldn't stay here again, but it was a place to sleep and shower.

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 January 2016 via mobile

Most horrible hotel I ever visited. Cheap yes and near to the airport link, but beware: Sewage stinks, lice on the wall, fleas in bed, bed overcast has never ever been changed, pubic hair in bathtub and you need shoes to walk on the floor. I missed a HAZMAT suit. This probably sounds like a joke, but it is the truth. Stay away. We stopped counting after 300 fleabites on our legs. Our bodies were covered and no English speaking staff. Visit Bangkok, but avoid this hotel.

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Gunn B
Reviewed 11 December 2015

I've stayed all over Bangkok and Thailand over the last 12 years. I chose this place because it was on the airport linc train line but that is all that I can say good about it. The rooms are old. The beds are tiny and uncomfortable and the blankets are itchy. I called downstairs to ask about internet but after a few tries it seems they don't bother to answer the phone here. You really need to travel several blocks down Sukhumvit before you can find any good restaurants. I'm not that picky, if this place had charged 6-700 baht a night I wouldn't complain because that is what comparable hotels in BKK go for. But they charged me 1550 for this room! And after I made several attempts to call the front desk for the wifi passcode with no answer, I went down to the front desk and they charged me another 100B. I don't usually write reviews but I'm kind of upset about this lace. Don't stay here!

Room tip: Just don't bother. There are tons of hotels in BKK
Date of stay: December 2015