“Happyfamily trip”

Aphrodite Inn Bangkok
Ranked #294 of 891 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I come with my family, my wife and son. This is my first time, recommended by my friend. The hotel arranged triple bed room for us with 3 single bed. It very comfortable.

The front desk recommend sightseeing for us.We join half day floating market tour.The cost is 600 baht per person.We got 30% discount ticket from hotel for Siam Ocean World&Madoame Tussauds. We very enjoin.

The bellboy here very helpful. We bought a lot of thing he help us to carry everything to our room.

We happy to stay here.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Chewgunthon

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Despite the news about the situation in Bangkok, I decided to proceed with my trip to visit my friends. During my stay, at the heat of the news about martial law and stuff, the area around Aphrodite Inn and the areas we've visited all looked normal.

For the hotel, well I couldn't ask for more. The staffs are very attentive so you get more than what you pay for. The facility is not luxurious but everything is very comfortable and efficient. The location is just perfect. When my friends say let's meet up and have dinner somewhere, transportation is easy as a breeze. Traffic is sometimes bad, especially in the late afternoon, but malls are just within walking distance and the sky train is just a good 5min walk so it's still very convenient.

Staying in Aphrodite Inn during my vacation was really convenient and beyond satisfying.

1  Thank ArthurBa
Reviewed 27 May 2014

This is my first time at Aphrodite Inn. This hotel very good location as near shopping mall and sky train. The chid Lom station is the nearest station. The four face buddha just next to this station just 10 minute walking. I been there very morning.
The rooms is clean and nice. please ask for the room facing to street. The hotel will provide king bed as per your request. The receptionist can help to call taxi to the airport , just told her the flight detail. the cost should be 400 baht including express way. I think it's fine. All hotel staff are friendly and helpful. They alway smile.

Room Tip: The rooms on the facing street is good.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mai Mai L
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I'm currently staying at Aphrodite Inn and I'll be checking out tomorrow so I thought I'll leave the wonderful staffs a nice review as they had been very friendly.

Despite the news about the current situation in Thailand, the area has been very peaceful. Curfew was imposed a few days back so everything is quiet by 10pm, not that I complain as I'm here for the shopping and not for the night life.

Staying at Aphrodite Inn was very convenient for shopping. Pratunam and Central World are both only a stone throw away and food inside the hotel and along the streets nearby is fantastic and affordable.

Transportation was not a problem since I didn't went around much but I was offered tours and pick up service if I wanted.

All in all, I think the hotel is perfect if your whole trip is about shopping. For tours, I will have to give them a try next time.

The rooms are clean and practical in so many ways but highly comfortable nonetheless.

The staffs are really wonderful.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

My stay at Aphrodite Inn had been most fun. I didn't realize I'd be able to do so much in just 2days! As soon as I arrived, the hotel provided pick up service so I got to my hotel in time for my temple tour. I capped the day with a dinner cruise then start my 2nd day in the Grand Palace, and finally, shopping til I got to get packed for my flight back home. Didn't get to stay much in the hotel but my sleep was peaceful and the breakfast is superb! The tours are well arranged and everything is right on the clock which is good for travelers like me who doesn't have much time.

On my next trip to Bangkok, I will make sure I'll stay longer and will definitely book Aphrodite Inn again.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

I am just leaving the hotel to get back home and I alreadt miss it. Imagine staying in a well serviced and easily accessible hotel whilst not draining your pocket, that's Aphrodite Inn. The hotel is just located in this amazing street just opposite Central World and walking distance from Siam Paragon along with Pratunam Shopping Complex. Breakfast is served right in your room, sumptuous enough to give you energy for the day ahead. Staffs are all friendly, warm, and helpful.

All in all, my vacation went smoothly and I already want to go back even if I haven't left yet.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

My stay in Bangkok is very memorable. Despite the news about protests, I didn't have any problem in my 4-day stay. Everything is normal and festive actually, but what I loved most during my stay is the hospitality of the staffs at Aphrodite Inn. They made me feel like I'm no stranger to them. They help me find good places to go and they teach me simple Thai words to help me get by my solo trips. They also arranged a full day tour for me to see the temples. The hotel is not the luxurious type, it's more of like a private retreat place, not crowded but definitely comfortable.

I would recommend this hotel to friends who are 1st timers like me.