“Don't take front desk words for granted..”

The Bedrooms Boutique Hotel
Ranked #356 of 894 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 12 September 2013

It's not my first time staying in the bedrooms boutique hotel. I enjoy the location closely to Bang na since I was running some errands there, yet connected to the sky train and tesco lotus, big c. The bed is firm and the room I got was well equipped shower water pressure. Breakfast is great with mixed thai and regular hotel breakfast although I missed scrambled eggs and bacon.

This time I was really disappointed since I booked two nights by hotels.com and asked the front desk if I were going to extend visit, should I book through hotels.com or clear at the front desk when checking out. Front desk said there is no different in the pricing. When I checked-out I was billed a walk-in bill, which was about 20% higher than hotels.com price. I learned a lesson to never take words from front for granted. I was lucky since it was not many 100s baht. If it was a 20k baht a night hotel I would expect a more professional front or a lawsuit.

Room Tip: Make sure that the air condition is not too noisy by switching low medium and high level to notice t...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank SthlmJoe

Reviewed 10 September 2013 via mobile

Clean, Siberian a/c, quiet, close to transport, reasonable breakfast for the price, good wifi, small touches in room- toothbrushes/fridge/hair dryer/plenty of storage room.

If you're not going to splash out on a 5* hotel but don't want to stay at khao San then book here, a welcome oasis in the city.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 6 September 2013

I've stayed at this hotel a couple of times. It is very clean, the staff are superb, so helpful and friendly and the location is just a couple of minutes walk to the Skytrain at On Nut station. As a sole traveller it is a safe location, not in the mad tourist areas of Bangkok but with a great shopping centre, the Big C, just across the road and a lovely massage parlour 50 metres away. Because of it's location off the road it is very quiet but accessible by foot and taxi.
This hotel ticks all the boxes for me and I've stayed at many places in Bangkok and think this area and hotel is the best if you don't want to be in the madness of tourist areas but are only a 'stone's throw' if you want to go there.

Room Tip: I've stayed in a couple of different rooms and they were both very quiet with no problems at all...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 September 2013

I share a house in Pattaya with a friend. When I arrive from USA to Bangkok it is midnight. So the Bedrooms is a 25 minute ride from the airport. I usually stay 3 days to get over my Jet lag. They have an excellent breakfast in the morning along with the local papers. Located next to a Big C is also excellent as there is a food court and several restaurants. Free WiFi in the room and reasonable rates make this my choice when I arrive and leave Bangkok.

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet. They have several suites for a family.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 August 2013

We stayed there for 3 days and it was totally worth it. its a budget boutique hotel with modern amenities. Clean washrooms with glass doors for dry and wet area separation. small rooms but very comfortable and clean rooms. The proximity to super market (adjacent plot) and metro station is a plus point. I guess its a little away from touristy places but it gives you insight to the city closely. There is a nice market near metro station. about 5 min walk from the hotel. Totally worth it. Go for it if you aren't getting a better deal in the main area.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 August 2013

This is a nice and clean hotel with all the facilities you need. I paid 1200 baht including breakfast. I dont think that 40 dollars would get you anything similar wherever in the world. Its clean, close to Skytrain and business center.

Best option in town for those who are tired of guesthouses or those who dont want to spend 5 star hotel prices.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

right next to big C shopping plaza. The staff were very helpful. Basic but ok breakfast. Rooms are clean bed was nice bit on the hard side plenty of pillows. All lovely and clean linen . THe hotel itself seams a bit worn walls. bathroom floors here and there etc but nothing major . The only thing that bugged me was the smell when you walk into the lobby like stale disenfectant or something r.I Paid 1300 baht per day and was happy with what i got for my money. and also its just a five minute walk to BTS On nut station.

• Stayed: July 2013