All reviewson nutbig cstrong pressureexecutive corner roombts stationshort cuta king size bedminute walkpriced hotelair conditionerupon checkoutnice and clean hotelgreat showershopping centremassage placessafety boxexplore bangkok
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel the first time, is clean, offers basic breakfast. Room is small but nice layer out. Location is good. Is behind BigC what Make it very quiet away from the Main Street. Plenty food shops around in BigC and side street on the other side of BigC on the way to Sky train.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
ThebedroomshotelB, ผู้จัดการทั่วไป at The Bedrooms Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Dear KolibriBK,

Thank you for good compliment that is mean big valuable for our team, and we will have to improve and welcome you back in the near future.

Best Regards,
Krissada Surangkarat

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Good place to rest, after long flight. Close to BTS, On Nut location. Quiet. Good customer service. Coffee shop, and breakfast area on location. Big C next door. Great shower, strong pressure. TV could be better, old style.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
ThebedroomshotelB, Resident Manager at The Bedrooms Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Dear Floater Thai,

Thank you for your review is a great encouragement for our team,

Hope to welcome you back soon, have a lovely day

Your Sincerely,
Sarinkan Kumnundaj
Resident Manager

Reviewed 17 August 2017

After booking a executive corner suite which promised a king size bed you can imagine my surprise to find a double bed , I communicated with staff and displayed my booking details showing I had paid for an executive corner suite , which attracted a higher price than a deluxe double room. Only to be told sir " there is no difference in bed size that are just names . I challenged by asking why do you have different charges for different size beds ? sorry sir I really don't understand your complaint . I was talking to the night manager by the way . Note to memory first and last time to stay at this hotel . Also had to go looking for housemaid to make room up at 4.30pm after being out all day .

Room Tip: check and verify booking details
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steven O
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights we loved going to big c shopping centre opposite hotel prices were so cheap , we used hotel hairdressers charged me £3 shampoo and blow dry which was great price and daughter £40 for purple over all colour and wash blow, rooms were clean and adequate, wasn't too happy with wifi it's very slow at times and forever having to connect to voucher code we got which was a pain, we found all staff friendly except evening waitress who was very abrupt and rude with us 1 evening ordering a meal she clearly wanted to go home as we arrived 15 mins before closing , she slammed menu down , my steak was so tough couldn't eat it , breakfast was very basic and worse we had in all our 3 weeks travelling around , I like continental breakfast there was no croissants, bread rolls etc only toast , a few cereals , boiled rice in water , eggs , small bowl of fruit was basically it , apart from some Thai food we wouldn't eat as too spicy , which I didn't think was good enough, we got by , it was ok for price but could have been better

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank elliemeg
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed there on holiday with my boyfriend. Friendly staff and good service. We walked just ten minutes to bts station very comfortable with good price. Difficult to find hotel with good price near bts station, But we found it!

Stayed: June 2017
ThebedroomshotelB, ผู้จัดการทั่วไป at The Bedrooms Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Dear Junejira,

Thank you for your stay with us, we're very appreciate for your review and we will keep this standard and hope you come back again.

Sincerely Yours,