“Great moment, great food, nothing to add!”

Lenzi Tuscan Kitchen
Ranked #187 of 15,050 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown Bangkok
Description: Lenzi Tuscan Kitchen is one of the best italian restaurant in Bangkok where people can find one of the best food in Bangkok. At Lenzi Tuscan Kitchen, Chef Francesco Lenzi brings you region specific Tuscan cuisine, focusing on the sourcing of ingredients and the use of traditional techniques, in an elegant and private environment with impeccable service. The restaurant got a walking wine cellar where is possible to find the best of italian finest wine.
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Went to eat twice in this place over a week, quality was consistently great: Good testy, well presented food, service was friendly and really pro, atmosphere also perfect to have a good time and finally a big window is showing the Chef's team in the Kitchen delivering this italian performance, well done.

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Me and my family have stay here just this evening during my new holiday in Thailand. What can I say??? Explosion of tastes, shades and shents. Amazing experience after only 2 days in Thailand. First day Thai kitchen, second day return to the roots. I can't stay without Italian kitchen for 2 days.
AWESOME

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

Love everything about this place, although their wine list was not very extensive for white wines. Has the tastiest balsamic vinegar. Regardless everything we ordered was a hit; must try the froi gras dish, and pork chop menu was amazingly done.

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank Blueberrydee
Reviewed 30 July 2016

Came here with a group of friends. Wow is all I can say, one of the best Italian meals in Bangkok. I've tried a lot of italian restaurants, in hotels and all along sukhumvit. This is hands down my top 3 choice.

They do the meat really well here....pastas were good I'm not giving it enough credit here...but we were in meat heaven. I find the best steaks/ meat in Bangkok to be found in Italian restaurants only. You can't fault the appetizers as well, we skipped desert as we were really full.

Price wise, its on the $$$ side, but ingredients and portion is on par with what they are charging.

Yes its so good that I don't want it to be popular and overrun by tourists... so far its still a hidden gem.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 24 July 2016

I was delightfully surprised to find this restaurant in Thailand. The restaurant has a beautiful atmosphere. The people who work there are polite and attentive. The food is delicious. The people I was with really liked the beef carpaccio and the T-Bone steak. I would highly recommend eating here if you're in the area!

Date of visit: June 2016