Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
sunsetsandwanderlust
Metro Manila, Philippines

My Second Home in Bangkok!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 14 Jun 2015
I live and work in Bangkok and I stay here every weekends and It's the best hostel I've ever stayed at! Comfy bed, chick design, friendly staff, near to everything(skytrains, malls, restaurants), free breakfast, and the coffee, tea, and cookies are available whenever you feel the need to devour on those things all throughout the day!!! It's so cool in here I even asked the staff if I can work here on weekends!!!! :) Just awesome!!!
Trip type: Travelled solo
    £61
3.5 miles from Bed Station Hostel
View more hotels in Bangkok
1,359 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 June 2015

I stayed at this hostel for three nights and had the best time! Staff is very friendly, the location is nice and all the facilities are clean. Awesome rainforest showers! They even have free breakkie and free snacks, tea and coffee all day long! They also have free wifi that works very fast on every single floor.
Would definitely stay again when I return to BKK.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 12 June 2015

location, hosts, system, guests are so perfect even the building is very clear. And the private bed is the best bed ever. If I have chance to visit Bangkok again, I'll definitely arrange my trip with bed station guest house!

Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 6 June 2015

Very nice place! Well-designed hostel that is more like a hotel. The bed's very comfortable that you can relax ur body after exploring BKK. Staffs go above and beyond to help you everything that they can. Located near the skytrain system, bus stop, airport rail and pier. Easily access to the city and both airports. Not to much space so you can easily swap stories and chitchat with other backpackers. Lovely.

Reviewed 6 June 2015

I've stayed in Bangkok for long time and went to many places but I've never find any place likes this place . Great design, great decorations, great position and great staffs . They provides many facilities , laundry machine , amenities ,personal locker ,relax area ,luggage store ,free high speed wifi and great snacks serving .

The location is everything you can walk for only less than few minutes and 1 station to Siam or Phayathai to change to BKK airport .

Best ever !

Room tip: just ask the staff who are very friendly .
Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 June 2015 via mobile

I stayed here by accident one night as I couldn't get a bus to where I was headed and I was stranded in Bangkok, but what a nice surprise! This is one of the nicest hostels I've ever stayed in, and definitely my favorite in Southeast Asia. I wound up staying here when I went back to Bangkok again. Bed is comfortable and has a privacy curtain, there's an elevator which is great when you have a bag other than a backpack, the staff is SUPER friendly, the coffee is almost always available and it's delicious, and the style of the hostel is really clean and urban. My favorite part of the hostel is the bathroom/shower room. There's a huge mirror to get ready in and there's a hair dryer, paper towels, q-tips and other things to use at your disposal. I stayed in the 8 bed private and then later in the larger dorm- both were great! :) Also, there's a large locker for your stuff- just bring your own lock!

Super clean, great location (30 second walk from the BTS), easy to meet other travelers, all around best spot.

Date of stay: April 2015