Get rewarded with One Key
Get rewarded with One Key
simpsdude

Funky vibe

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 19 Jun 2015
Stayed here for 1 night as was flying to New Zealand following day and this was near to sky train to airport. Rooms and bathrooms were really nice, probably the best facilities of a hostel in Thailand. Wifi is good throughout. There is a restaurant and common area as well, but many street food vendors just outside around the corner. Seemed like a cool vibe here but for only 1 night I couldn't really get too involved.
Date of stay: April 2015
2.4 miles from Bed Station Hostel
2.1 miles from Bed Station Hostel
View more hotels in Bangkok
1,358 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 June 2015 via mobile

My two friends and I stayed here for 3 nights while backpacking through Thailand, and let me tell you, this is a diamond in the rough. AC, really comfy beds (each bed has a curtain for privacy, an outlet and a personal light!), huge lockers, really fast and reliable wifi, free breakfast included (it's basic coffee/toast/cereal but it's free so can't complain) and great location- just a couple minutes walk to the sky train, or 10-15 minute walk to a big mall with a night market. There was a great vibe- some Partiers, some more chill people, something for everyone! Plus there's a great foot massage place right beside it. Loved this place and was sad to leave.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 June 2015 via mobile

Thanks to my stay in this amazing place I had the best time of my whole journey while being in Bangkok.
The hostel is very clean, the location is perfect, and the staff absolutely helpful. I just love Phen, the pretty owner of BED Station, for her kindness and good heart. She will always do her best to keep you happy!
A nice breakfast and free coffee/tea all day is included, which helps you to start your day right arter participating in one of the several activities the night before. The great common area makes it easy to connect to other travellers or just to hang out,
plan your further trip, and avoid the outside heat.

I have to say that I already think about going back to Bangkok only because of this great hostel!
Thanks to everyone at BED and see you soon

Date of stay: January 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 June 2015 via mobile

Bangkok was our first stop in Thailand and Bed Station could not have been a better place to book - the hostel is absolutely beautiful, feels like a luxury hotel with all the benefits of hostel life. The curtains on the beds were our favourite part. 8 people in a room can get loud as people come and go but the curtains blocked out light and sound so you could continue to sleep if you needed to. Free breakfast is simple but so appreciated. Nice to come downstairs in the morning and enjoy a free cup of coffee and toast while you plan your day. I loved this hostel and hope to return soon!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 June 2015

I live and work in Bangkok and I stay here every weekends and It's the best hostel I've ever stayed at! Comfy bed, chick design, friendly staff, near to everything(skytrains, malls, restaurants), free breakfast, and the coffee, tea, and cookies are available whenever you feel the need to devour on those things all throughout the day!!! It's so cool in here I even asked the staff if I can work here on weekends!!!! :) Just awesome!!!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 June 2015

I stayed at this hostel for three nights and had the best time! Staff is very friendly, the location is nice and all the facilities are clean. Awesome rainforest showers! They even have free breakkie and free snacks, tea and coffee all day long! They also have free wifi that works very fast on every single floor.
Would definitely stay again when I return to BKK.

• Trip type: Travelled solo