“Excellent Service”

Ranked #68 of 885 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 18 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
pullmanbangkok, Front Office Manager at Pullman Bangkok King Power, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Reviewed 17 May 2014

The difficulty with giving this hotel a high rating is that there are so many options in Bangkok in the same price range.

Pros: The service is very good, staff is excellent, breakfast and restaurants are very good (not excellent). The BTS shuttle is convenient.

Cons: Location is not great. Yes it is close to the BTS with a convenient shuttle but there isn't much of interest either in terms of sightseeing or shops nearby. For Bangkok, the rooms are small and a little run down. Many hotels in this price range will have bigger rooms.

It's a forgettable place. Not excellent, not bad. Average.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Fed S

Thank you for choosing our Pullman Bangkok King Power; we know you have many choices here in Bangkok when it comes to lodging, and we sincerely appreciate your business.

With your feedback, we hope that we will be able to deliver a great stay experience in the future to you and our future customers.

I very much look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future, and thank you again for your recommendations.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

As an Accor Silver Member, I was served a welcome drink while waiting for my check-in to the hotel. Next, 2 of their staff show us the way to our room, great service! Although the desk in our room looks a little old but overall the room is very clean & I love the balcony & pond outside our room. Hotel is not located on the main road, however there is a free tuk tuk service provided by the hotel that runs almost every 3-5mins which will bring you to the nearest train station. I would certainly recommend their breakfast, very good selection & food is simply delicious!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank valtripadv

Dear valtripadv

Thank you very much for your continuous support and loyalty being our Silver Le Club member and for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

I was delighted to read that you like the ambiance of our hotel, breakfast selection as well as its accessibility to train station.

We all look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

This was our last stay after a month travelling in Asia. We choose to finish here because we always find it relaxing friendly with excellent service. This time was no exception. We chose the Executive Suites and enjoy all the benefits of the lounge. The staff are friendly and very helpful even organising a birthday cake for my daughter celebrating while we were there. The pool is great and the staff there lovely also. Have never had much luck with the spa on site unfortunately - again couldn't accommodate my appointment however there are a few options close by. Also plenty of options for eating outside the hotel if needed. Close to BTS and grocery store in shopping centre. Very much recommend a stay here.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear CORCAN

Calling us your '2nd home' has really made our day. We are so glad that you had a relaxing stay with us and enjoyed our services presented by our staff.

At any vacations, you should be going home with a bag of memories and we, at Pullman Bangkok King Power, hope to have already able to provide a suitcase full of them.

We look forward to welcoming you to our resort once again in the near future.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I would like to extent my gratitude to all staff this hotel for my recent outstanding 3 nights' stay. This is a city hotel with a surprisingly serene resort feel in a bustling city. Hardware of the hotel aside, what made this return stay most memorable was the impeccable service right from the time I checked in, special mention to the Executive Lounge team. From remembering my preference of tea during breakfast and wine for evening cocktails to my appointments (thank you Kun Gift and Ploy/Pim, for reminding me and making sure I arrived on time for my appointments!), I received very personalized attention from the team on Executive floor. Service that came with lots of heart, and loving tender care. This team truly spoiled me, took great care of me and made me felt welcoming in my own home. All in all, this was one of my most outstanding experience in a Bangkok hotel. Thank you very much!
4.5 stars for hardware (minor refurbishment needed) but 6 stars for the staff!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
pullmanbangkok, Front Office Manager at Pullman Bangkok King Power, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Dear WKang77

Thank you very much for having taken the time to share your wonderful feedback following your stay at the Pullman Bangkok King Power.
It makes us proud to read that our team at the Executive Lounge was able to create such a delightful experience and we appreciate your favorable description and warmest recommendation of our hotel. We are very proud to be working with such a passionate team.

Please be assured that I will gladly share your encouraging words to all staff, as your praise is the finest recognition of our work.
We definitely look forward to welcoming you back to the Pullman Bangkok King Power in the near future. Please let me know when I may be of assistance for your next visit.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank John G
pullmanbangkok, Front Office Manager at Pullman Bangkok King Power, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2014

Reviewed 9 May 2014