I've been staying at Pullman Kinw Power for several times, and there are a lot of things you would never miss:
(1) Have your welcome drink, especially orange juice, that's my favorite;
(2) Enjoy signature cocktail @ Executive Lounge, happy hour from 5pm to 7pm;
(3) 15%-20% discount voucher and 500 Baht coupon to spend @ King Power Complex duty free shop, and you will get 1000 Bath coupon back to spend at hotel for every 5000 Baht purchased - I just can't stop!
(4) Choose from 6-7 kinds of different pillows, have a good sleep :-)
Besides that, the staffs are very friendly, they are always smiling and helpful. That's why this hotel becomes my first choice in Bangkok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pullman Bangkok King Power, the City's latest upscale hotel with an enviable location offers easy access to all major parts of Bangkok via the BTS sky train and expressway. The hotel's 366 rooms and suites adjoining the King Power Duty Free Complex, with direct access to a myriad of shopping boutiques without the traffic hassle. The hotels' six dining venues, excellent business facilities and ballroom provide an ideal venue for business meetings and wedding banquets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travelbag, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman Bangkok King Power reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Bangkok King Power Hotel Bangkok
- Accor Bangkok King Power