“A memorable place to stay”

Pullman Bangkok King Power
Ranked #66 of 852 Hotels in Bangkok
Beijing, China
“A memorable place to stay”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I've been staying at Pullman Kinw Power for several times, and there are a lot of things you would never miss:
(1) Have your welcome drink, especially orange juice, that's my favorite;
(2) Enjoy signature cocktail @ Executive Lounge, happy hour from 5pm to 7pm;
(3) 15%-20% discount voucher and 500 Baht coupon to spend @ King Power Complex duty free shop, and you will get 1000 Bath coupon back to spend at hotel for every 5000 Baht purchased - I just can't stop!
(4) Choose from 6-7 kinds of different pillows, have a good sleep :-)
Besides that, the staffs are very friendly, they are always smiling and helpful. That's why this hotel becomes my first choice in Bangkok.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
pullmanbangkok, Front Office Manager at Pullman Bangkok King Power, responded to this review, 23 August 2014
Dear Jackie C

On behalf of the management and staff of Pullman Bangkok King Power, I thank you for choosing to stay with us. I also appreciate your loyalty being our regular customer.

We appreciate you highlighting in many points that our Pullman Bangkok King Power made for you A Memorable Place to Stay. As well, we are so overwhelmed to know that we are your first choice of hotel in Bangkok.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Front Office Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (294)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Vietnamese first
Chiang Mai, Thailand
Reviewed 16 August 2014

I stayed last week at the Pullman King Power in Bangkok, the hotel is ideally locally to the BTS system, it is close to the shopping area and Victory Monument. I have stayed at this hotel previously and thought that l would stay again as a change to my normal accommodation. The room was large and clean, everything you needed was available in the room from bath robes and toiletries to a stocked mini bar, safe and free Wi-Fi. I was disappointed with the breakfast room as there was only one chef at the egg station using a single pan and l was in line with a group of tourists, therefore there was a long wait to get served., l would have eaten the pre-cooked eggs but these were cold and not edible. The breakfast room was large and well stocked with juices, pastries etc

To be honest although l am a member of the Accor Club, l would seriously reconsider to stay at this hotel in the future, having said that the staff on check-in were well trained and pleasant

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
pullmanbangkok, Front Office Manager at Pullman Bangkok King Power, responded to this review, 17 August 2014
Dear Terry C

On behalf of the management and staff of Pullman Bangkok King Power, I thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent visit to Bangkok. I also appreciate your huge patronage being our Le Club member.

We are pleased to know that you were happy with our in-room experience; however, we are distressed that your experience at the Cuisine Unplugged was a disappointment and we let you leave the hotel with discontent. Please rest assured that we do take your comments very seriously for urgent rectification. Once again, I profusely apologize that you had to wait for long time to be served.

It is feedback such as yours that enables us to adjust and better our services and facilities to meet the discerning needs of our guests.

Please do not hesitate to contact me anytime could I be any of your assistance.

Hong Kong, China
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

This is our second time staying at this hotel. This time it is for my Bf's birthday. The hotel kindly prepared a cake for him on that day. The cake was topped with a pandan macaroon which was a nice touch if it was because they observed that on our arrival, we ordered a pandan macaroon while we were waiting in the bar for us to be put in a room during checkin.

It was also nice that we can wait at the bar for the check in which only took 5 minutes. We were given a carrot juice as a welcome drink.

The hotel has a pillow menu as I recalled from a visit although the pillow card is missing. So, be sure u ask for one if u don't like the soft pillows already in your room.

The bed is comfortable although a little soft.

Location is probably not so good part of this hotel, although the free tuk tuk does compensate for it.

Breakfast is ok, although I remember it being better last time. The papaya seems to have a strange taste but the watermelon is fine. Poached egg in the eggs Benedict was over cooked but the omelette, noodles and crossiant are ok.

would stay there again if we go to Bangkok.

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Amy L

Appreciate you are taking the time to write a review for our Pullman Bangkok King and highlighting all touch points that made for you a good stay.

It is always a great pleasure to receive positive feedback, especially from returning guests like yourself. Please let us know when you make your way back to Bangkok and if I can be of any assistance.

London
Reviewed 12 August 2014

If you have stayed at a pullman before, then you know their properties are normally pretty nice. This particular Pullman really impressed me, from the service, the location, the room itself.

The room was a king size deluxe room with a glass enclosed bathroom including a bathtub and waterfall shower head, LCD tv, iPod dock, 7 layer mattress and pillow menu.

I also enjoyed the executive lounge which was nice but nothing out of the ordinary if you have some status with the Le Club Accor loyalty program. The buffet was very nice, do try some of the grill options. There are a lot of raw fish on one section which you can select and have them grill for you.

Overall I was very happy with my stay, I loved coming home to my room after a busy day of sight seeing/shopping.

I hope this was helpful!

Cheers,
Steve

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear Steven M

Thank you for your review of Pullman Bangkok King Power.

It makes us proud to read that our Executive Lounge team was able to turn your stay into such a delightful experience and we appreciate your favourable description and warmest recommendation of our Hotel, Room and our BBQ dinner on Sunday. Furthermore, I am happy to hear that we were able to exceed the expectations with our special amenities such us bathtub, rain shower , LCD TV, iPod dock, duvet mattress and pillow menu.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back home soon.

Busan, South Korea
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I stayed 2 nights. It was short time so that I can't enjoy swimming pool.
Kingpower has nice swimming pool.
So If I have a chance to visit bangkok again I'll choos this hotel again.
Especially Gift is very kind in executive lounge.
Thank you fou your kindness.
I hope see you again.

Dear happy_yje

Thank you very much for your kind words. It brings us great pleasure knowing that Khun Gift and Executive lounge team had made your stay a memorable experience. We are so pleased to learn that you enjoyed our swimming pool. We all send our regards and appreciation to you for the recognition.

Once again, thank you very much for your beautiful review. We look forward to welcome you back at Pullman Bangkok King Power.

Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 10 August 2014

We stayed at the executive floor on 21st floor and they had separate checkin at 20th floor and had very welcoming attitude towards guest also very humble
There was breakfast big lavish spread but could be better if also they can add indian dishes
We had choice for breakfast at executive lounge n ground floor restaurant .
Checkin was smooth while they offered us some welcome drinks and also they fave us complimentary lounge voucher for the airport that was king power lounge at departure terminal
Their front office manager was very polite and helpful superb ,
Also they have Free Tuk Tuk service from hotel to the metro station and vice versa so can travel freely and don't have to wait for taxi to drop at bts station superb service
Pool is very nice overall I would stay definitely next time

Room Tip: Higher floor is great
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Pravin B
Dear Pravin B

It was such a pleasure to read your feedback with regards to our hotel service, and I thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. I alone would not be able to deliver such a great stay experience you recently had with us; I will take great pride in crediting this great result to my team and sharing your comments with them, who will be delighted with your recognition of their efforts.

Each day we look for ways to delight our guests and to ensure that we offer a truly memorable experience. Your note gives us even greater aspiration to excel in this area.

I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Pullman Bangkok King Power in the near future, and thank you again for your beautiful review on Tripadvisor.

Brisbane
Reviewed 10 August 2014

we really liked this hotel. great location. warm and friendly staff. as a gold adv plus member, we received our room upgrade without asking. what a pleasure. it gave us the chance to meet the wonderful staff on the executive floor. thanks to all the staff for making us welcome.

• Stayed August 2014
2 Thank gary22102
Dear gary22102

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us on Tripadvisor. We always love hearing that our guests enjoyed every aspect of their stay; there’s no higher compliment. We appreciate your time taken to share this with us as well as your patronage being our Gold Le Club member.

We hope to welcome you back again soon.