Pullman Bangkok King Power
  • Restaurant
US$143
US$111
3,292 results
All reviewsvictory monumentthe executive loungeduty free shoppingtuk tukbts stationpillow menumain restaurantwelcome drinkswimming poolfree shuttledeluxe roombreakfast buffetgreat poolsuvarnabhumi airportshopping mallsiam paragonlate check
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 May 2009

The hotel is good but there is nothing at all special about this place. There is genuine lack of warmth from its staff. There were several instances during my stay where I felt I was an unwanted disturbance in the hotel, not a guest. I found it extremely surprising that none of the staff smiled to me ONCE during my entire stay of 3 nights. I waited long enough at every of my meals there for my plates to be cleared, no eye contact from any restaurant staff !! Again, whenever I needed assistance in my room (two times for the AC and once for the Internet), I was 'interrogated' in such manner that I felt it was me who had demolished all equipment. I must be fair and say that the rooms were good and so was the food. But if a hotel treats its guests like unwanted nuisance, there is hardly any reason for them to come back...especially in Bangkok whose hospitality is exemplary. My first and last stay here !

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled solo
2  Thank LeeKolkata
Reviewed 6 May 2009

My wife and I stayed here on our last night of a two week trip to Thailand and were very impressed with the hotel. We opted to upgrade to an Executive Suite (around 2500 baht) and were very pleased we did.

Right from the start we were treated exceptionally well with the doormen and other staff well groomed, very polite and keen to help.

We arrived just in time to check in and ejnoy cocktails and canapes in the executive lounge - all very high class. Our room was very spacious, spotless and comfortable with beatiful views over the city.

A few have commented on the location, it's true it is a little out of the way but only a few blocks to the BTS for easy access to the CBD. Taxis and tuk tuks are readily available and it is on the 'right' side of the city fot he airport (300 baht).

Breakfast was fantastic with a great array of yummy things from dim sum, fresh fruit and more western style al la carte dishes.

We used the 3pm checkout which was also great, the staff insisted on taking photos of us (and some of the staff members) before we left and they have e-mailed them to us already - bit quirky but nice touch. We also used the lounge at the airport which was small but very comfortable and well equipped with a grat selection of drinks and snacks.

We could not ask for a better culmination to our trip and will absolutely stay again at the Pullman Bangkok next time we visit.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Dean66
Reviewed 5 May 2009

Its a brand new hotel with excellent service (probably the best in Bangkok). The way rooms are decorated is awesome.. For executive suite, u get free flow of drinks/snacks in the evening. Located in the centre of city with good connectivity. Also, a big duty free shop is attached and hence you do not need to shop in airport.. You shop here and will be delivered in the airport.

Stayed: April 2008, travelled on business
3  Thank silentkg
Reviewed 4 May 2009

I booked 3 nights under the super sale promotion for less than US$130 in total (no breakfast). Without much expection, the hotel suprise me from every aspects. It's just 3 stations away from Siam and the hotel runs frequent tuk tuk till mid nights which makes it a perfect location. The interior design is modern with good lighting in room. 2 hour free internet per night which is more than enough and add a nice touch.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Nicinici
Reviewed 1 May 2009

This Hotel is done with wonderful Contemporary Design even the Rooms are specious, quiet surrounding, well located,free tuk tuk service to nearby subway, excellent Bar & SPA. The staff is very helpful. We extended our stay by 2 more days and reservation manager was extra nice by agreeing to give us prorata extension as our earlier booking was done at a very low rate.... Thanks to all at Pullman to make our stay really enjoyable and memorable. REAL VALUE FOR MONEY!!!

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank sheth