Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
NdeS21
Hua Hin, Thailand

Home for a frequent business traveller

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 15 Sept 2011
I visit Bangkok on business and have stayed here 5 times in the last 2 months...and feel at home . It's a big change from staying in the usual large 5 star hotels..still have comfort, space , privacy and good internet. ..good value for the price.
Also walking distance to train station.
I have tried most styles of rooms and although slightly smaller I prefer rooms in Tower 2.
Will stay again on next trip in November .
Date of stay: July 2011
Trip type: Travelled on business
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
4.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
4.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
4.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded 19 Sept 2011
Dear NdeS21,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a nice review of your most recent stay in our hotel… and thank you for continuing to be a loyal guest of ours over past 2 months.

We are truly happy to not only meet your product and service expectations, but also to provide you value for the price you paid staying in our hotel.

Once again, thank you and we look forward to your next visit in November.

£110
1.1 miles from Novotel Living Bangkok Sukhumvit Legacy
Restaurant
View more hotels in Bangkok
2,088 results
All reviews phrom phong washing machine swimming pool nice pool rooms are spacious main road min walk big room skytrain station early check street food sukhumvit taxis
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 September 2011

Very nice rooms, quite big, very clean, with nice panorama views and lovely beds. Definatly well worth the price you pay for these rooms ! The only small thing that i didn't like was the air condition. No matter what you did with it, it was just freezing.

The only downlet was the service. When checking in i was told me they were overbooked and they would upgrade me to a better room. But that one wasn't ready yet (well, it was 7. p.m. already...). After 20 minutes of waiting (please wait 15 minutes), i kindly asked about my room and was told that its not ready yet. I should wait again. After waiting again for some minutes, i requested a room again. I think after 30 minutes or more (in this time i visited my travel partner in his room), i finally recieved a room card and was told to go in the tower on the other side. Nobody took care of my baggage or showed me to my room. I honestly don't need this other hotels and usually i politely decline, if somebody wants to take my backpack. But i always feel this is a nice touch and makes a good hotel. Not here... To save the day, i must add that they took care of my bags on the next day, when i had already checked out until the evening.

All in all, very nice rooms, service is just standard (at best).

P.S.: I didn't try the breakfast. My travel partner said it was nothing to write home about.

P.S.S.: To the nice hotel manager who is commenting on all reviews: I would definatly come again ! :)

Date of stay: June 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Wirote, General Manager at Novotel Living Bangkok Sukhumvit Legacy, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2011

Dear 3d-razor,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a nice review of our hotel. I am humbled by everything you have written and apologize for not meeting your expectations in some areas, but appreciate your understanding of the matter.

I printed a copy of your review and shared it with our Engineering, Front Desk and Concierge Staff. Please know that we truly value your feedback and consider them "gifts" to continuously improve our products and services.

Thank you once again for the P.S.S. to me. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of assistance on your next visit to Bangkok.

gm@legacybangkok.com

Reviewed 1 September 2011

We're a family of 5 and we stayed at this hotel for 3 nights on our way to Australia. The rooms were spacious and very clean. The swimming pool is great and the kids loved it. Two disappointed things: The organisation of the transfer between the airport and the hotel. They messed this up both ways dispite written confirmation of the arrangements and a reminder on the day of departure. This made us late for our onward flight and we had just about enough time to check in on time. Aslo, we had requested adjacent rooms when we booked 9 months earlier and despite the fact this had been acknowledged, none were available when we arrived. Other than that, we would go again if the opportunity arose. Breakfast was included and was of good quality and sufficient amount. The fitness centre was basic but clean and well equipped. Good value for money. Recommended!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Wirote, General Manager at Novotel Living Bangkok Sukhumvit Legacy, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2011

Dear Gilles V,

Thank you for your very kind words and review of our hotel. Please also extend our gratitude to your family for choosing us for your stay in Bangkok.

I deeply apologize that we were not able to meet your expectations regarding the organization of transfer and the room assignment. Rest assured that we have shared your feedback to the staff concerned -- especially the Reservation Department, who sends their deepest apologies to you.

Your good points you wrote about our hotel are appreciated. We all hope to see you again next year and many more years to come.

Reviewed 30 August 2011

I visited legacy suites in Nov 2010 and stayed in the old wing. My stay was really enjoyable hence I stayed here again in Aug 2011. This time round, I got the new wing and also opted for a deluxe room. Overall, I'm a tad disappointed with the new wing. Firstly, I waited rather long to check-in when there wasnt much of a crowd at reception. The staff told me since I'm celebrating my anniversary, they are doing something special for my room, hence the wait. It was a sweet gesture and so I didnt say much. When we finally got into our room, we didnt see any special set-up or whatsoever. Even throughout our stay, there was nothing special planned in our room. So I really wonder what the staff was saying. Secondly, the bathroom was clogged up. Water took very long to drain. However, this was rectified the following day when we informed the concierge of the issue. Thirdly, the deluxe room we got seems smaller than the superior room I got in Nov 2010. I don't know if its my imagination but the sitting area and bathroom in the old wing seems much bigger than my deluxe room in the new wing. AND this is after upgrading to a deluxe room. I'm a bit perturbed on that. Fourthly, wifi was slow and unstable. Half the time I was without connection. Fifthly, check-out was equally slow. The staff Noon at reception seem a bit clueless with regards to the procedures and had to ask her fellow colleagues every step of the way. Even after I told her I was in a rush, she just kept smiling and did things at the same pace. I wonder if she understood me at all.

Breakfast was routine but decent. Service by Boy and Pin was good. They were very helpful and initiative.

For me, Legacy suites has disappointed me but it is still a value for money hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank SFMQ

Dear SFMQ,

Thank you for taking the time to write the review of our hotel and for the second stay with us last month. I apologize that this time around we were not able to meet your expectations in some areas.

Please accept our sincere apologies that there was not any special arrangement for your wedding anniversary in your room but only flowers in vase. There was a communication breakdown and our housekeeping department provided the different type of arrangement for you. We are truly sorry for your disappointment.

All the problems that you mentioned have been brought to the attention of all concerned and we embrace them with open arms and learn from them. They keep us on our feet and ensure continuous improvement of our product and service delivery.

Thanks again for your valuable feedback that has enabled us to better ourselves and to give you the services you have come to expect. We look forward to have you with us again soon.

Reviewed 28 August 2011

I enjoyed my stay here and would recommend it to others. My room was large, quiet, with a nice bathroom, kitchen, and sofa. Nice work desk as well with great free wi-fi. The price is very reasonable. About a 10 minute walk to the BTS station. Really nice Thai-fusion restaurant right down the street (Mahanaga - great atmosphere, good food).

Breakfast buffet is not great...very limited, but definitely enough to start your day with. Nice pool. Didn't have a chance to check out the gym, but they do have one.

Things keeping me from a 5-star review...
Booked a king-size suite for my last night in Thailand and needing a good night's rest. At check-in was told they didn't have a King-size so would push 2 twin beds together. I stressed I had chose the room for a king-size bed, but was still put in a room with two twins pushed together. When I did talk to the manager on duty, she was fantastic and moved me to new, nicer room with a king-size and personally escorted me to the room to make sure it was okay. Nothing wrong with a hotel making a mistake when they take care of it so well, but I wish the first clerk had been a little more understanding so I didn't need to move rooms (and tip the bell boy twice).

Also, climbing into bed that night, discovered one of my pillows had a large, unpleasant stain on it when I flipped it over. I did not feel like this was indicative of the cleanliness of the hotel, but not something you want to think about.

Definitely recommended!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Wirote, General Manager at Novotel Living Bangkok Sukhumvit Legacy, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2011

Dear DC T,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay in our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and would recommend us to others.

I personally would like to apologize to you regarding the challenges you experienced while staying in our hotel. I have printed and shared your review with the staff concerned, especially the Front Desk and Housekeeping Team. From these, we learn and strive to continuously improve our service delivery in order to meet the expectations of our guests.

Thank you once again for your valuable feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 26 August 2011

We stayed here in Aug 2011. The staff was very friendly and the hotel is situated ideally in the center of the town. Its a very nice hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends