“Amazing hotel”

Ranked #79 of 858 Hotels in Bangkok
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Amazing hotel”
Reviewed 30 September 2012

Last month, my wife and I spent 2 nights here and we rally enjoyed it. All of staffs were very friendly and helpful, they made my stay better and forgot about Bangkok traffic. The hotel was very clean. Our room was spacious with a big bathroom that made my wife really happy. Price was reasonable. Legacy Suites was our perfect choice.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (244)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Vietnamese first
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
Reviewed 30 September 2012

Really amazing and friendly place to stay. The hotel is really well kept. I along with my wifey n daughter stayed here during the month of July. the room was spacious, clean n well done up. the bathroom was clean n spacious. My daughter really liked the swimming pool, which is good for the adults alike. only thing lacking was variety in the breakfast and they charge extra for even a five year old (i mean how much can a five year old eat early in the morning) but that's not a deal breaker. good connectivity with skytrain (a bit of walking though about ten mins).overall a wonderful experience and a value for money. Thanks Legacy suites ppl

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Raman Y
Singapore
Reviewed 26 September 2012

Really thumbs up for the services. Visited Legacy Suite in Sept 2012. Receptionists were courteously helpful and polite. I booked the room with one king-sized bed, Studio suite(if I rmb correctly). Room was very spacious and was the whole room was tidied up everyday during our trip even though I only asked for the bed linen to be cleaned.(: Facilities were very well-equipped with personal kitchen. :D With a cheap rate and awesome service, we even got daily breakfast everyday! Walking out to the main road about 100 metres away has an authentic Thai massage shop. What else can I say more? My bf and I simply love this hotel! :D

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank jeanzlt
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 25 September 2012

the hotel is good. the room was a bit small but if you are here for a short stop over of less than 48 hours then its fine for the price. its far from all the shopping malls and tourist spots. The hotel is situated at down town. It takes around an hour to reach from the airport to the hotel. The best place for people who are visiting Bangkok for shopping (electronics, clothes etc) try to stay near indira market, computer market, mbk shopping mall. all these malls are close to each other but the hotel is around 30-40 minutes far. Its very difficult to get a tuk - tuk or cab to go back to hotel. You have to bargain. The best rate from the hotel to the shopping area is 70-80 bht each way. There are a few indian restaurants near the hotel but its not worth giving a try. You will find good indian restaurants run by indian family near the baiyoke sky hotel.

Room Tip: do not go for the single room coz the view from the room is horrible. ask for rooms in the new tower
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank MSha81
Wirote, General Manager at Legacy Suites Sukhumvit by Compass Hospitality, responded to this review, 26 September 2012
Dear MSha81,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay in our hotel. I apologize that our location did not meet your expectations.

It is important to us and our business to receive all positive and constructive feedback from our guests such as yours.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and hope to see you again in the future.

Warm regards,

Wirote Ongzine
General Manger
Estero,FL
Reviewed 24 September 2012

My husband and I stayed there for 12 days in August-wonderful experience! We stayed in the new Tower and our room had a kitchen , bathtub , daily maid service and our rate included a full breakfast! Our room was super quiet and so convenient to Skytrain ,Metro, Terminal 21 and restaurants...Fitness Room was great and so was the pool! We loved being able to quickly enter the Tower and be in our room in a matter of minutes. We visited some other hotels there just to check them out and were soooo happy we chose Legacy Suites!

Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank kim028
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
Reviewed 23 September 2012

We visited Bangkok in November 2011 to start our Thai and Malaysian honeymoon trip. I booked Legacy Suites directly through there website, it was very simple.

After my booking, I received an email to fill up a survey from Compass Hospitality and voila I won a upgrade to a deluxe suite.....

Reached the hotel early than the check-in time, went out for breakfast and came back by 11 and they gave me the room... I must say the hospitality of the staff and overall(Thailand) is the best I have seen in the world. Was mesmerized with the size of the suite. It was an amazing trip and I thank Legacy Suites for making it super special....

Book this as this place is near to the action as well......

Room Tip: They have 2 wings... try to get a room in the newly constructed wing, I stayed there and I believe i...
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank SunnyDua
Milan, Italy
Reviewed 22 September 2012

Me and my bestfriend were at the Legacy Suites for 4 nights, earlier this week, and we agree that it's been a very enjoyable stay.
Upon arriving there we were informed that we had been granted a free upgrade to a better room (inclusive of washing machine), so the stay went off to a great start.
Our room was very modern, nice and comfortable, clean and everything, no smell whatsoever; the complimentary breakfast was a treat, as the food was varied and excellent (especially the pastries, and normally I'm not a fan of sweet things), so we took great advantage of it (i can't forget the pleased surprise on the face of the waiter the first morning, when he realized how much we had eaten!).
The staff is friendly and helpful: we had a couple of minor problems during our stay (for example with the electric system, 'cause a desk lamp caused a short circuit that made unusable most sockets in the room), but they were addressed kindly and promptly by the staff; they also arranged transportation whenever we went out, asking politely where we were going to, and booked a taxi for the day we went to visit Ayutthaya's temples (nods to mr. Pom and all the other members of the hotel for that).
The location of the hotel is excellent, close to both BTS and MRT stations and just few steps away from the lively Sukhumvit road (and Soi Cowboy, for those who are in for a spicy trip); you can also find a 7/11 just across the road and a very good supermarket few blocks away, to buy whatever you might like to cook in your kitchenette (we fixed some great milanese rice there and also had adobo+polenta another night!).
The swimming pool looked very nice and clean too, although we never used it (maybe next time).
The only thing that let me a bit baffled was when I asked the concierge permission to print our boarding passes from the pc, and found out that they charge 25 baht for every page printed: I understand that they can't let you print for free as much as you want, but maybe for few pages (7, in our case) they could just let go (that's a common practice in the other hotels i've tried).
Anyway, that doesn't change our rating of the Legacy Suites, that is a sound 5 out of 5: we surely plan to stay there again, next time we go to Bangkok.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends