Legacy Suites Sukhumvit by Compass Hospitality
US$268
US$241
Okura Hotels
1,780 results
All reviewsnew towersuperior studiophrom phongwasher dryerquiet soidvd playerthe main roadasok btssmall kitchenettedining tableswimming poolnice poolstayed here for nightshotel is locatedrooms are spaciousegg stationincluded breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

Me and my partner stayed here after much research and looking at reviews online. We were not disappointed. We stayed in the new tower. Our room was awesome and huge! I think it was a superior premium. Bathroom was lovely too, lots of tv Chanel's too. Pool area was lovely although not much sun while we were there. The breakfast buffet was awesome too. Manly all the staff were lovely. Especially Choke and Boy I think there names were? Anyway highly recommend and sky train and subway just down the road.

1  Thank UrbanG_12
Reviewed 28 September 2013

We chose this hotel for our family based on other reviews from this website. Unfortunately, like other reviewers, we have found this high rating to be inaccurate and we are disappointed with our overall experience at Legacy Suites.

Positive: The legacy suite is large, very clean, modern and good for a family. The washer/dryer was very useful. The pool are is very clean and inviting. Most of the staff are very friendly and helpful.

Negatives: The view from our living room was a blank brick wall. Access to the hotel from Sukhumvit road is down a narrow and busy lane way. If you have smaller children this is very unsafe. The lane way isn't busy but traffic is constant and fast paced. There are very few facilities on this side of Sukhumvit road and crossing to the other side is quite dangerous. We had an issue with breakfast regarding the charge for children. During the online booking process we were prompted to purchase additional breakfasts for children aged 6-11 years. Staff then attempted to charge our 5 year old for breakfast. This issue was eventually resolved but not before some rude and confronting treatment from staff. In our experience staff are friendly until confronted with an issue. The staff have no ability to resolve or recover problems without calling or running back and forward to a Manager, whom does not come forward to deal with issues personally. Regarding customer service there is no polish or professionalism. The pool closes at 6pm. Access to the pool is through the lobby area.

Recommendation: Our experience is contrary to many positive reviews on this website. I do not wish to disrespect the views of other guests, however, will will not return to the legacy suites.
There are too many good choices of trusted brand hotels in the area. I recommend staying on the other side of Sukhumvit road (Soi's with even no's: 20,22 & 24 are good). There are more food, shopping and drinking options, 7/11's, street stalls, massage etc.
In my opinion this property has a long way to go in regard to customer service. I wish the legacy suites well and I hope that things get better with experience, however, I will not let Legacy suites gain this experience at the expense of my families valuable vacation time. Choose wisely.....

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Brent P
Reviewed 21 September 2013

LEGACY SUITE......
I stayed in this room its best..it comes with one kitchen equipped with everything... then one living room ... one dining room....one toilet with two facilities for shower and jacuzzi.... one bedroom with swimming pool view..and one tv room with sofas and all...man just awesome.

I just loved my stay in this hotel...the staff are too good to be true.. its just awesome...the restaurant is awesome...the food is great ..the breakfast is awesome.....everytime from now when i will be in thailand i will just stay there..its just best......i loved my stay in this place.

Only one thing they need to fix. FIX UR WIFII service modem in the room its most of the time out of order for some reason just try to fix it . rest of all the service is just awesome.

Room Tip: Just choose the most expensive room its the best.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 September 2013 via mobile

I booked two nights at Legacy Suites in mid September 2013 for $100AUD per night. I understand there are two sections in this hotel, the first is the older tower which has good sized rooms and the second is the new tower which also has excellent sized rooms. I booked the Supreme Delux room which is locate in the newer tower. The legacy exceeded my expectations on all fronts. It's location is excellent, located 10 mins stroll to the BTS sky rail, Terminal 21 Shopping Mall, The Go Go Bar strip features in the movie The Hang Over 2 and a range of restaurants and convenience stores. It's the ideal location to catch the Train to from the airport also. The staff and service are excellent. Boy, an attendant at the hotel sat down and spent a good 5-10 mins providing me with a run down of what was nearby and answered all my questions when he showed me my room. Rooms and facilities are brilliant and will not disappoint. I had breakfast and room service dinner which were both excellent. I also received free WiFi which worked excellent for the duration of the stay. Overall this hotel is 5 star in my book and one of the highlights of my South East Asian trip.

2  Thank Crossy83
Reviewed 14 September 2013

I recently stayed here 1 night, in the old Tower. The rooms are roomy, wi-fi fast, staff service is excellent, great bed and bedding. We were very pleased with our stay. My previous 2 stays were in the new tower--I prefer that because the rooms are newer. I haven't given an excellent rating for location because it's a 5 minute walk to the nearest convenience store, the property is set back off of Sukhumvit which means there are few meter taxis passing by, and there are few places to get food nearby apart from the hotel restaurant. I enjoy eating barbecue, fried chicken, and papaya salad from street vendors and the nearest place to find these are on Soi 33, that 5 minute walk I mentioned, near the 7-11 on the corner. The rooms get a very good rating because my old tower room wasn't as nice as the new tower rooms. This property clearly deserves it's high ranking among the hundreds of Bangkok hotels listed here. The hotel's quality is consistently high, and after my third stay here, I can safely say I will be staying here again!!

2  Thank Keisekreiner