“Spacious and tidy room and great location”

Legacy Suites Sukhumvit by Compass Hospitality
Ranked #77 of 887 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 17 December 2013

The hotel and service was awesome! It is located off Sukhumvit Street and is about 10 minutes walking distance from the nearest BTS station, Massive shopping centre - Terminal 21 - is located just next to BTS station. We had tried few restaurants in the shopping mall and “Have a Zeed” is the place which definitely worth visiting. The room was large and clean (for some reason we had a free upgrade as well). Highly recommended.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Inna S
Wirote, General Manager at Legacy Suites Sukhumvit by Compass Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2013

Dear Inna S,

Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review of our hotel.

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look to the day when we can welcome you once again.

Warm regards,

Wirote Ongzine

Reviewed 17 December 2013

A very nice hotel in the middle of Sukhumvit with easy access to both BTS Asok, BTS Phrom Phong and Sukhumvit MRT. There two malls (Terminal 21 and Emporium) just a few minutes of walk away making it a good location for shoppers. A 10-15 min walk to most good clubs (Soi 11). For those who are too lazy to walk, you can take a metered cab and you can reach in less than 50 baht. Coming to the hotel, stay was very comfortable and pleasant thanks to the helpful staff, good rooms (we got upgraded!!!).
Only downside is the breakfast for vegetarians as there is very limited option and I found myself living of bread and cereal on all the days.

Room Tip: Higher floors offer great view of the city
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank AbhishekLakhotia
Reviewed 15 December 2013

We traveled with our two children, ages 6 and 10, who got their own room on the same floor as ours.

If you are like me and a bit paranoid about bugs, you don't have to worry about this place. The mattresses and bedding are immaculate. Usually when I check the room over for bugs I find at least some dust or dirt flecks in the corner seams of the mattresses, but ours looked like they had been purchased yesterday. Both rooms were equally as clean.

Sleep quality was great - I couldn't hear any neighbours and we were high up enough that traffic sounds weren't an issue.

Breakfast was good for a complementary buffet and had decent variety - bacon, eggs, ham, french toast, fruits, cereals... the kids loved it.

The staff were all very friendly and bent over backwards to help us, even going so far as to give us laundry detergent. The hotel has a decent selection of complementary bathroom items.

There was lots of hot water and the showers had great water pressure. I found the pool chilly, but we are used to very warm pools so I don't think it was especially cold.

Its location is a bit remote from the markets and Wats, but its only a 10 minute walk to subway and skytrain stops. We didn't have a problem using public transit to get to any of the places on our to-see list. There are plenty of restaurants nearby as well as a mall.

Room Tip: Get the new tower.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 December 2013

Been there in November 2013. Very good place to stay in Bangkok. I love the area. It os about 7 min walk to BTS, but taxis are cheap and plenty.
Rooms are huge and have allyou may need. Lobby is decorated for Christmas with Christmas tree. Very special.
Will stay again

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 December 2013 via mobile

What a pleasant surprise. Lovely hotel in nice area. I was picked up by hotel car at airport.i was given clear instructions on where to meet driver so that was a good start as I had never been to bangkok before.
Upon arrival I was greeted by friendly reception staff. For some reason I was offered free upgrade.
The room was a suite and it was breathtaking. Had separate bedroom. Lounge. Dining . Kitchen with full cooking facilities and washing machine. Theses features would be so handy if staying a long time.
Pool was large and clean
Retsurant was nice with enough variety and reasonably priced.
Tarrif included free buffet breakfast which offered enough variety for western and asian
A bonus was I needed an extra bed for my son who was in thailand at the time. This only cost 800 bht and included buffet breakfast. My son also enjoyed using the modern gymnasium
I would definately stay there again without looking elsewhere. Found lovely restaurant 1 munute walk called brazillia. Walking distance to shops and cafes banks etc

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 December 2013

This hotel is a must. After arriving from the UK in October we were greeted by friendly staff. The hotel was very clean and so quiet. The rooms were immaculate and bed was so comfortable that we missed breakfast the first morning sleeping in until very late.
Cake the manager went out of his way on his day off to help us find the correct location to the sleeper bus and personally took us there.
On our return visit 9 weeks later we were greeted by Boy, Choo and Choke who remembered us. The manager Cake upgraded our room to a beautiful suite. Despite being very busy Cake took time to listen all about our adventures during our visit around S E Asia We made a good freind and hope to return again to visit. Or better still have Cake come to UK so we can return the favour. Thank you Legacy Suite.and all the staff, sorry we cant remember the reception staff names but they were extremely good at answering our many questions about this beautiful country and ensuring we had a great stay by contacting the correct staff for us.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 December 2013

I stayed here in March '12. The property is excellent. The room where we stayed was just like a well equipped 1 BHK studio apartment. Only thing which disturbed me was the queen size bed. I am 6ft and above tall guy and my legs were hanging out of the bed entire night. I was told all rooms had the same size of bed in the entire property so we did not change the room. No room had a King size bed. I would have loved to come back for my next stay but the bed size would not allow me to come again. Over all good experience!

Room Tip: If you are 6ft tall, be prepared with the queen size beds!
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple