Fraser Suites Sukhumvit
US$94
US$89
US$68
  • Restaurant
Prime Hotel Central Station Bangkok(Bangkok)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$52
  • Restaurant
US$117
US$102
HotelsClick
All reviewsrooftop barcharcoal restaurantbumrungrad hospitaltuk tukwashing machineserviced apartmentone bedroom apartmenthome away from homekitchen arearooms are spaciousliving roomduty managernana btslong stayindian foodexcellent staydvd player
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 September 2010

Good to have place like this - everything works, staff is nice and rooms have good selection of all you need. And if you have forgotten something staff will arrange you thing you missing... like me - I forgot my phone's charger when I left from home but nice staff arranged me one for my staying. Good service.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
GMFSSK, General Manager at Fraser Suites Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2010

Good Morning ,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback in regards to your recent stay at Fraser Suites Sukhumvit , your comments are greatly appreciated .

Your feedback has been discussed with the various Department Heads in order for them pass on to their colleagues .

We welcome feedback such as yours in order to continue and further improve on our Service standards and attitude towards customer care .

We look forward to seeing you again at Fraser Suites Sukhumvit .

Kind Regards

Gordon Coutts

Reviewed 24 September 2010

Great hotel with a great location. Many restaurants, nightlife (like Bed) and massage places were in walking distance. The staff is very professional and helpful in calling taxis. They have a tuk tuk that will take you to the Nana station or close by. The rooms are impeccably clean with a modern design. The pool is nice though a hot tub would be a nice addition. Guests were mainly with families and from the Middle East. The restaurant is overpriced and the food isn't great. My only advice is not to rely on the concierge for recommendations. Their spa and restaurant recs were awful! So just do your own research beforehand. Also you have to log on every time you want to use the wifi in the room, that was kind of annoying.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends

Good Morning ,

Thank you for taking the time to respond with your valued feedback in regards to your recent stay at Fraser Suites Sukhumvit , your comments are greatly appreciated .

Your feedback has been discussed with the Department Heads in order to address the issues that you feel were not up to your expectations , I apologise if you feel that there were certain shortfalls in our services offered .

I take note of your comments in regards to the Restaurant pricing and quality of food as well as the Concierge recommendations , we strive at all times to provide quality Service and Customer Care at all times .

If you have the time , I would be delighted to hear from you in expanding on these issues in order for me to address it correctly with the Departments concerned , ie.Operations and Restaurant , what meals were of poor quality and price range along with the advice on what Spas and Restaurant were advised to you .

We have certain providors that we will advise Guest's on and if they were outside our normal guidelines , then I apologise to you for being miss-guided .

We have also changed your Restaurant menu this week and I am sure you would be delighted with our changes , we are catering for all types of needs as well as expanding on our Thai cuisine.

My email address is gordon.coutts@frasershospitality.com

I look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you again at Fraser Suites Sukhumvit .

Enjoy your weekend

Kind Regards

Gordon Coutts

Reviewed 22 September 2010

Great Hotel, one of my best experiences staying anywhere - I've only added a review to show pictures to back this up.

Only slight niggles are the party noise if you're on the side facing towards Sukhumvit (easily resolved by moving round to the other side of the building) and the fact that we had to book every day (ongoing due to volcanic action) via internet rather than at the front desk to get the offer - otherwise everything from location to room size/quality to food to staff was top notch.
Thank you!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2010

We stayed at Fraser Suites in Bangkok for just one night on a very quick stay over in Bangkok with work.
We were greeted very warmly and taken to our suites.
It was a pleasure and honour to stay there and i would definitely recommend it to anyone.
We only stayed one night but would've loved to stay longer.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank Debbie190734
Reviewed 16 September 2010

I have stayed at Fraser Suites Sukhumvit a number of times, and I have established it as a preference for my business and leisure travel to Bangkok. The location is excellent. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. The only complaint I have is that the traffic in this area of town is not good - this means getting to/from business appointments requires a bit of advance planning. A strong recommendation for this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business