Location: Excellent. About 200m from Thong Lo Station, a Post Office is round the corner and just outside the door is one of the most famous street-food streets in the city (Must tries inc. chicken satays, crispy pork and rice and mango and sweet sticky rice)
Breakfast: Included. Usual hostel offerings of cereals, toast and hot drinks.
+ Good wifi throughout (Inc access to a couple of PCs)
+ Dorm room beds have curtains around them, a personal light and hooks.
+ Good options for long term luggage storage.
- The rooms have air-con but its switched off centrally from 11:00-18:00. Even when it's 35°c+ outside!
- Some room may be up quite a few flights of stairs if that is an issue for you.
- Quite a lot of mosquitos about and no mesh on any windows.
Would I recommend to friends: Yes for the street food. No for the air-con.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your HI-Sukhumvit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hi-Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok