Lowest prices for your stay
US$41
Free cancellation until 07/11/21
Hotels.comUS$41
Booking.comUS$25
TravelocityUS$41
All reviews pratunam market platinum mall airport link min walk receptionist wifi transit
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 July 2011

The hotel itself is quite new and clean. The location is not at the main road and not many taxi driver know the hotel. So it's better that you keep the hotel adress when you out. The hotel staffs are willing to get taxi for you from the mainroad.
My room is spacious, toilet is clean and big too. Breakfast is basic, agree with what others said about the porridge, is yummy. Basically I am happy with my stay there.
Tips : Even there is a skytrainstation nearby, I found out that by taking the taxi is cheaper than taking skytrain when I go to Siam Paragon.

Date of stay: June 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2011

Made a booking of two rooms via the hotel website and agoda during May for the five of us. One for three persons, and the other for two. We paid extra for the room for three w/ balcony, but it seems like the one without the balcony was slightly larger. The view from the balcony overlooked the highway, shopping malls and large billboards. I kinda enjoyed sitting in the balcony at night. Nonetheless, both rooms were at the top floor and came with a King and a Queen bed.

The room I had was for two.
Here are the pluses: large space, several english channels available on the tv, large comfy beds, bathtub, it's about 5-10 mins from the platinum mall and pratunam market, two 7-11 outlets nearby.

Cons: 1. our fridge stopped functioning whenever we left the room, so it was as good as nothing.
2. the hot/cold water required us to turn on the taps and let it flow for 5-10 mins before getting the hot/cold water we wanted.
3. we had difficulty directing the cab drivers back to the hotel ALL THE TIME. either we failed in our pronunciation, or it wasn't easy to look for.
4. as we explored the vicinity there were internet cafes, massage parlors, roadside stalls, etc. kinda secluded and not many people walking about at night.
5. no tuktuk service to send us to the nearest bts station
6. no free wifi!
7. there's a male staff that understood english, but he was only at the reception for a few times. most other times, it was a lady. she was able to converse in basic english but sometimes, we had difficulty explaining to her what we wanted.
8. breakfast was cold on some mornings.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank YunliT
Reviewed 11 June 2011

Getting to the hotel can be a big challenge initially but once know the nearby landmarks - IndraRegent, Makkasan Airport Link & 7-11, then everything is a bliss. What you see on the website pictures are exactly what you get... However, cons
- dogs barking at early hours which makes sleeping totally impossible! One of the dawn, the chirping birds decided to join in...... Arggggggh!
- poor ventilation at toilet, you felt like having sauna after bath....
- corridor area from lift to rooms are not airconditioned ....

1  Thank sgmunchies
Reviewed 6 June 2011

There is only 1 cons of this hotel - Charged WIFI of 150Baht/hour!!!!
This is very uncommon nowadays for a hotel not providing free WIFI.
Pros - everything is good, rooms are big, nice, newly furnished with modern furniture. welcome fruit in the fridge, complimentary breakfast.
Bed is only a double, not king, but compare to other hotel i stayed in thailand this is the BEST bed i had, i had very good rest here.
It is only 5 min walk to Airport link, which make it very convenient, I would definitely find hotel near Airport link as road traffic in bangkok is hopeless, traffic jam 24/7.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 May 2011

I booked my stay 2 months ahead of my intended stay as i was interested in not only the location, but also the "Free" wireless internet.

I was pleasantly surprised that the walk from the Airport link station to the hotel was only a few minutes walk as compared to the animated map that looks forever to walk. It's only a junction away and with the SOI 12 road sign just outside the main road, there's no way to miss the hotel. Those lugging their BIG luggage will need to be aware of the uneven walkpath along to the hotel.

Another thing that made me smile was when i reached there, it was only ~1030am which was way earlier then i expected, they allowed me to check in and get my stuff unpacked. But it was also the moment that i realised they have discontinued the "FREE" wireless internet. I didn't expected that when i paid for the stay.

But fret not, the charges for the usage isn't at all sky high and you can buy it for an hour or for 24 hours and the condition allows the user to access the wifi till the last min of their purchase during their stay there. I didn't pay for the wifi as there were internet cafe a few blocks away which offer a cheaper alternative. Only draw back is the privacy.

For this hotel, there's no shuttle service to anywhere but they willingly help you to get a cab.

As for food, my package came with the breakfast. i must say, it's a very simple ala carte breakfast but i really like the Porridge or Rice with Soup. Overall it's not outstanding but for the price i paid, i'm not asking for more.

The room i had was facing the entrance of the hotel, the problem lies with the fact that every single morning, there will be packs of dogs around the area barking at around 6-7am, making sleep almost impossible unless you have ear plugs on. This goes on for an hour or so, probably due to feeders in the area or something..

Service wise, they will make up your bed without you telling them after the first few requests. The reason why they are doing that was, they are still printing the "DO NOT DISTURB" tag. The counter girls aren't really good with english, the manger-ish looking guy speaks well but might take some hand signs and stuff.

Overall i'm happy with my stay except the fact that there's not many familiar eateries in the area (like Mac or Starbucks) except 7-eleven. Note: the Food store near the Junction doesn't have any english wordings on the Menu.

Well that's all i've for you guys... i won't mind staying there but for the lack of convenient eateries and communications, i'll prefer going back to the last hotel i stayed.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple