I just returned from this hotel last week for a 8 nights stay.
It was my 9th times in Thailand and it was my worst experience in Bangkok. First I must say that the hotel looks is clean except a very bad smell in the toilet all the times. Avoid room 104. The staff is also very kind and polite. Unfortunatly, upon our arrival, they told us that our room was not ready and we must wait at 9:30PM to get our room. After more than 30 hours in airports and planes, I was very disappointed. They offered another room until our Deluxe terrace room will be ready. After this, we had problem with internet for 2 days and the staff told us that it was about the lines were too busy. COME ON, at 6:00AM in the morning? In the lobby, internet was OK but not in the room.
Finally, the lady at the reception told us that this room 104 had so many problems before with internet. Why they lie to us and not try to fix the problem? Finally after a while they sent someone to fix the problem. 2 days later I broke a glass of wine and the reception call in the room to let me know it will cost 200baht. It worth about 20 or 30 baht, come on, it was an accident. When it was time for checking out, they already put 200 baht on my bill.
Again I have to complain and ask the lady to refund a half day to us because our room was not ready upon our arrival. When you want to have a late check-out, hotel charge you. Why if room is not ready on time they not give you a discount for waiting your room at 9:30PM? The worst is because the reception admitted that they already charge extra for the previous customer for late check-out. After this argument, reception decide for not charging the glass. Why did i have to argue and complain to get what is normal for asking? After all these problems, I said to the manager that he should give me a free night stay for my next trip.
Of course, he refused my request. Too bad, i come thailand 3 times per year since 3 years and i'll come back for next July and because he want to save a 1 night stay, he will never see me again in this Hotel. In my opinion, in this hotel you feel that your money is more important that you are.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you ready to experience one of Bangkok’s hippest settings? A modern, stylish, affordable place to stay in the heart of Bangkok awaits you. iCheck Inn is just meters away from Sukhumvit Soi 11, home to some of the area’s best bars and restaurants.Our inviting, lifestyle rooms are available with the very latest amenities, including free Wi-Fi, perfect for today’s modern leisure travelers. Within easy reach of Terminal 21, Bangkok’s trendiest shopping and entertainment center, use our free tuk-tuk service to BTS Nana to explore the rest of this thriving metropolis. A great choice, centrally located - welcome to one of Bangkok’s most exciting boutique hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Citichic by iCheck Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citichic Boutique Hotel Bangkok
- Citichic Boutique Suite Bangkok